Cindy's Duel: Mystery Spiderman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spiderman Big Brother.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WEEK 11 CONFESSIONALS

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Betty Brant

Betty Brant

WEEK 11 CONFESSIONALS Empty
PostSubject: WEEK 11 CONFESSIONALS   WEEK 11 CONFESSIONALS EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 10:25 pm

First off.... my reaction to Eddie going:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I could have done without announcing that I got my revenge against Eddie, but WHAT...dafuck...EV...VA!! I had a score to settle and promised my man Flash Thompson weeks ago that I'd see to it that Eddie get his just desserts. I'm a woman of my word, and that bastard had it coming.

His leaving also severely damaged the rumored villains alliance. They don't seem at all cohesive anymore, like a snake writhing around on the ground without its head. I'm proud to be the bitch to do that, and not even Aunt May can claim credit for that even though she technically removed a villain the week before me. But, unlike some of these players, I'm willing to make the big moves that will actually leave ripples in the lake. Even Mary Jane, our friendly host, remarked that I got rid of a big threat. You've gotta be here to play it hard and well, and so far I exemplify that very well.

I'm hoping to be here to stay. I accomplished good things with my HOH week, and shockingly Gwen doesn't seem too torn up that I put her up though she could be putting on a major front. I doubt it, though... she told me that she foresees the game heating up around the F6. She feels like Aunt May and Spider Man are closer to each other than they are to her, which is VERY good for me and I plan to use that to my advantage.

To amp up my social game, I have also extended an olive branch to Lizard. Our fight happened weeks ago, and seeing that he's a guarantee on the jury, I need to have him leave the game with a halfway decent impression of me.

Betty Brant wrote:
I just wnated to say good job for getting off the block. I'm not working you for a vote or anything, I just don't want this game being awkward between us two any longer. I understand that we're sort of set against each other but I guess I just wanted to wave the white flag and surrender to this feud me and you seem to have.

The Lizard wrote:
Well the only reason I was upset with you was because you were accusing me of something that wasnt true. The 2012 alliance was a major fail, so when you started to tell everyone that such alliance was running the game, it was weird.

I wave the white flag too, it's hard to enjoy the game when there is someone playing that does not like me lol.

Betty Brant wrote:
Yeah, I understand that. I wasn't very anti-Lizard at all, so I was a bit surprised when you seemed the most offended when I exposed that 2012 alliance. I look forward to getting along from here on out though.

So, I'm making an effort. There's little sense in continuing the feud if it may hurt me in the finals. I mean, I made an enemy in my first season of this series, but because I patched things up with him and got him to respect me as a competitor, he ended up voting for me to win the game. I'm not sure if Lizard respects me or not, but it doesn't hurt trying to jump into his good graces. <3
Back to top Go down
Betty Brant

Betty Brant

PostSubject: Re: WEEK 11 CONFESSIONALS   WEEK 11 CONFESSIONALS EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 10:38 pm

Second off... my reaction to Spider Man winning HOH:

I was very proud of that guy, even though I did have a few concerns about him using me as a pawn. I wasn't too nervous though, since I had kept him safe when I was HOH and we mesh very well. He ended up putting Doctor Octopus and The Lizard on the block. I'm fairly sure those are the two who voted to keep Eddie in last week. I'm still aligned with Doctor Octopus, even though we don't really talk much strategy and shame on him for betraying his promise that I didn't really believe in the first place.

I wasn't able to attend veto, but Doctor Octopus won it and removed himself... which forced Spider Man to nominate Sandman. Again, remaining off the block post-veto is AMAZINGLY cute!!! I get to be eye candy for the week and I love it.

I voted against Lizard, who seems to be leaving barring any crazy powers that may be used. I know for a fact that Doctor Octopus and Sandman are together, and I could ride the wave as Doctor Octopus/Sandman target Gwen Stacy/Aunt May/Spider Man and vice versa. It'll be tricky not to be found out and effectively play both sides. I'm not normally the type of player who does that, but if I don't do it, someone else will and I want that to be my role. If I have a chance, I'll try to see if I can make something concrete work with Sandman, who is my secret secret ally. I don't have any conrete final deals with the Gwen/Spider Man/Aunt May block, which will have to be broken up pretty soon and I don't plan on following them blindly to the end (assuming they'd even take me).

It's all about smart gameplay now. In the meantime, I'll continue socializing and making friends with everyone.
Back to top Go down
Eddie Brock

Eddie Brock

PostSubject: Re: WEEK 11 CONFESSIONALS   WEEK 11 CONFESSIONALS EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 1:41 am

Ouch.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WEEK 11 CONFESSIONALS   WEEK 11 CONFESSIONALS Empty

Back to top Go down

WEEK 11 CONFESSIONALS
Page 1 of 1