Cindy's Duel: Mystery Spiderman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spiderman Big Brother.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 1 Confessionals

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sandman

Sandman

Week 1 Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Week 1 Confessionals   Week 1 Confessionals EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 10:40 am

So the game has started and sadly I have not put in much effort in the social game. What sucks is that I won't be able to do well in the first few challenges but I will try to show up so I'm not nominated for being "inactive" as that's how the first week usually goes anyway.

Eddie Brock has approached me for an alliance, but at this point, it's too early to say that I fully trust him. In this game, you always have to be aware. He seems like nice enough of a guy, but so was Judas before he turned on Jesus. I told him I'd be interested in this "villain" alliance but for now, I'll keep my options open.
Back to top Go down
Sandman

Sandman

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 Confessionals   Week 1 Confessionals EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 11:39 pm

I missed the challenge which sucks, but Doc Ock won and he seems pretty chill for now. I just hope he's not a total douchelord like I bet he will be later down the line, but at this moment, he's tolerable. I congratulated him on the thread because I legitimately thought he was on my tribe; little did I know, I was totally off and well, he has the potential to nominate me if he so chooses. What a fail.

Back to top Go down
Sandman

Sandman

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 Confessionals   Week 1 Confessionals EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 8:41 pm

So King Ursula nominated me which is pretty lame but at this point, I have to pretend like its totally cool. Really I just want to roll my eyes and kick him in the groin, but a simple "<3" may suffice. Then again, I'm trying to be more manly than my normal games.

I am against Carnage who seems to be a total inactive so I pray that I can stay over him. I apologize for not being all that active but work calls and it has dragged my leg deep. I can't escape it at all. It sucks balls.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 Confessionals   Week 1 Confessionals Empty

Back to top Go down

Week 1 Confessionals
Page 1 of 1