Cindy's Duel: Mystery Spiderman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spiderman Big Brother.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WEEK 1 CONFESSIONALS

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Betty Brant

Betty Brant

WEEK 1 CONFESSIONALS Empty
PostSubject: WEEK 1 CONFESSIONALS   WEEK 1 CONFESSIONALS EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 2:24 am

Working Labor Day Weekend </3

Missing the first HOH competition </3

Doctor Octopus winning the first HOH <3

Me being guaranteed safety the first round despite my absence <3333333

My having the next three days off to challenge whore all I want <333333333333

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Aunt May is still messaging me asking pesky questions. I'd stop talking to her, but she seems to be gaming hard and I suspect she'll be winning some HOHs in the weeks to come. The other house will be putting us in jeopardy, so I need to cultivate that connection and perhaps form a few others. Whether I'll approach them for small talk or wait for them to come to me is the question. I want an HOH win soon so that some bitches will start talking. I'm too fierce to be ignored, seriously.

I may need to branch out my house members, but I haven't spoken to any of them. I vow to prove myself in challenges. I won the first POV the last time I played, so I vow to do the same this time as well just for the hell of it. I need to prove myself and enhance my staying power.

My tribe will love me. I will MAKE them if it's the last thing I do.
Back to top Go down
Betty Brant

Betty Brant

WEEK 1 CONFESSIONALS Empty
PostSubject: Re: WEEK 1 CONFESSIONALS   WEEK 1 CONFESSIONALS EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 2:35 pm

No one has yet approached me for an alliance. I am going to have to win this second HOH to show these whores that I am NOT someone to pass off lightly as a non-threat. This bitch has game, and rest assured people will start seeing it soon if it's the last thing I can do.
Back to top Go down

WEEK 1 CONFESSIONALS
Page 1 of 1