Cindy's Duel: Mystery Spiderman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spiderman Big Brother.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Confessionals

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sandman

Sandman

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Confessionals   Confessionals EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 12:13 am

So now I remember why I don't separate my confessionals into weeks. I never have enough and then it just looks really sloppy when my Diary Room is crowded with a bunch of spam.

I haven't spoken much game with the rest of the house but I'm trying to lay low until I have to play to win. I like Gwen a lot so that's always a bonus.
Back to top Go down
Sandman

Sandman

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 9:44 pm

I decided that I really need to start socializing with the other players. I have only spoken to Gwen extensively and now it doesn't seem like we talk very much. So in order to rectify this situation, I reached out to Spider Man in hopes that he'd be willing to work with me. I told him that I respect him as a player and if I were to win HoH, then I'd be open to suggestions. I'm hoping that this does not backfire since that would suck majorly.

I feel like I should perhaps talk to other people in the game to see where their heads are at. So far I haven't spoken to really anyone outside of my house sans Lizard and Doctor Octopus, mainly because those two were the Head of Household winners once before. To be fair, though, Doc Ock did nominate me even though we clearly had more inactive players but I assured him it's all good. I don't have anything against him but if a bus came passing by, I wouldn't mind shoving him right in front.
Back to top Go down
Sandman

Sandman

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 8:39 pm

I have no idea what's going on in this game. Aunt May tried talking to me and is into making a "big move". That's fine by me, I'm not even voting. But it didn't seem to work since Lily was evicted anyway.
Back to top Go down
Sandman

Sandman

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 4:29 pm

Somehow I managed to win Head of Household, and at a very convenient time too. Betty warned me that there's some big alliance going on and we aren't a part of it. Now, I don't want to be evicted so early so I have to make sure my reign is not a waste. I have no idea who I'm going to nominate but I'm thinking about getting Doc Ock nominated since he did nominate me in the beginning.
Back to top Go down
Sandman

Sandman

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 1:12 pm

I decided that I didn't want my HOH reign to go to waste so I decided to listen to Betty and nominate May Parker but I'm still confused on where people's allegiances lie.

Aunt May wants Betty out. So does Gwen.

Gwen/Aunt May/Amazing Spiderman/perhaps Jonah

Betty/Mary Jane/Doc Ock on another side.

Lizard I thought was with the 2012 alliance but apparently Gwen wanted me to put him up too so maybe he's floating in the air like me.

I don't even know what to expect with this vote. I had no idea that Gwen and Betty were on different sides and I trust Gwen a lot more but Betty does have a point. And as much as I wanted to nominate Doc Ock initially, I reached out to him and we had a brief chat. He is on board with working with me to get out a powerhouse alliance before they pick us off.

This is going to suck though. I think I made too many enemies already and I suspect I'll be targeted soon enough. I cannot wait to see the eviction so I know who is with who and work from there. I hope it's a close vote so I can get a better image of what's going on. If it's a landslide vote and Amazing Spiderman stays, that could spell out DISASTER for me.
Back to top Go down
Sandman

Sandman

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 11:34 pm

I spoke to TASM and he's still under the pretense that I'm with him. He forgave me for nominating him which is fine for now. I spoke to Eddie, Aunt May, and Doc and they are concerned about the 2012 alliance. I don't even know if it exists or not but I went to figure it out. Betty has also lost her mind and pretty much said I was weak. I still think it might be useful to keep her in the game so she can make the dirty moves while I sit pretty.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals Empty

Back to top Go down

Confessionals
Page 1 of 1