Cindy's Duel: Mystery Spiderman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spiderman Big Brother.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WEEK 3 CONFESSIONALS

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Betty Brant

Betty Brant

WEEK 3 CONFESSIONALS Empty
PostSubject: WEEK 3 CONFESSIONALS   WEEK 3 CONFESSIONALS EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 12:24 am

Spiderman from the other house won Head of Household. I was pretty nervous reading the nominations, but I am THRILLED that this bitch ain't nominated. In fact, I'm BEAMING with excitement.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

He cited their activity (or lack thereof) as a reason for their nominations, so I may need to pick it up a bit but it's so hard right now. I've been doing the daily obligatory visits, so that may have been enough for him not to put me up but there's always the possibility of a backdoor if the veto falls into the wrong hands.

I may not be out of the woods yet.
Back to top Go down
Betty Brant

Betty Brant

PostSubject: Re: WEEK 3 CONFESSIONALS   WEEK 3 CONFESSIONALS EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 3:01 pm

So, assuming that my ass doesn't go this week, I think I am going to seriously aim to win the next HOH. I'd love nothing more than to see the cockroaches in the other house scramble and try to buddy up this bitch. Other than Aunt May, no one in that other house (or my own, for that matter) has even bothered talking to me. They'd all probably shit their pants if the power fell into the hands of someone they never bothered talking to yet in the game.

I'm going to make it happen. It's time to get these people a wake-up call.
Back to top Go down
Betty Brant

Betty Brant

PostSubject: Re: WEEK 3 CONFESSIONALS   WEEK 3 CONFESSIONALS EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 1:12 am

Michele and Lily are the final nominees. Who to evict? I don't really care, to be honest.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I should probably use this as an opportunity to branch out to someone, though.

I sent off a PM to Lily, telling her that she has my support and urging her to start talking to people to keep herself around. I fear that some people may vote off Lily over harmless inactive Michele, and frankly that's BULLSHIT thinking at best.

Lily's safety in this game doesn't make a lick of difference to me, but no one's talking to me so I need to do something to put myself out there to be people. Active players are who are keeping me in this game, so I'd like to keep them around for the time being.

All this vote is a shot in the dark. I'm hoping that I hooking to something good by befriending Lily, but I'm not counting on it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WEEK 3 CONFESSIONALS   WEEK 3 CONFESSIONALS Empty

Back to top Go down

WEEK 3 CONFESSIONALS
Page 1 of 1