Cindy's Duel: Mystery Spiderman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spiderman Big Brother.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WEEK 13 CONFESSIONALS

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Betty Brant

Betty Brant

WEEK 13 CONFESSIONALS Empty
PostSubject: WEEK 13 CONFESSIONALS   WEEK 13 CONFESSIONALS EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 3:54 am

First off, J. Jonah Jameson can go choke on a cock. ^_^

I'm hoping he keeps the nominations the same. He made it clear as day that he wants me gone, but I'm working it out so that Aunt May and Gwen vote to keep me over Sandman. I'm so not near the threat that he is, so I may be good this week but it's always a gamble. He's taking an obnoxiously long time to make his decision, though. Who knows.

I'd love to see me stay past this week and vex Jonah. If he thinks that he can fly under the radar and then all of a sudden come on strong at the end, then he may have another thing coming.

Go Vaginas! What a Face
Back to top Go down
Betty Brant

Betty Brant

WEEK 13 CONFESSIONALS Empty
PostSubject: Re: WEEK 13 CONFESSIONALS   WEEK 13 CONFESSIONALS EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 1:46 am

Aunt May is a fucking bitch, and she can go FUCK herself along with Gwen Stacy. I'm 99.9% sure I know who they are, and I will NOT be voting for either one of them if they make the end because I'm close to positive that they know each other's identities and have for awhile. They'll regret crossing Betty Brant. Mark my words.

Sandman, Doctor Octopus, or J. Jonah ftw! cheers
Back to top Go down

WEEK 13 CONFESSIONALS
Page 1 of 1