Cindy's Duel: Mystery Spiderman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spiderman Big Brother.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hiya!!!!!!!

Go down 
+10
May Parker
Spider Man
Betty Brant
Sandman
Mary Jane Watson
Eddie Brock
Aunt May
J. Jonah Jameson
The Lizard
Mary Jane
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Aunt May

Aunt May

Hiya!!!!!!! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiya!!!!!!!   Hiya!!!!!!! - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 10:10 pm

Sorry for being so late, I was very busy.

I'll move right along and answer Gwen

Spider Man
Eddie
Betty
Oct
Lizard
Sandman
Gwen
Amazing SM
Mary Jane
Harry
May Parker.

Quote :
Rank the jury from who you were closest with to least close.

Trusted most to least

1- Amazing Spiderman
2- Sandman
3- Gwen
4- Eddie Brock
5- Betty
6- Peter
7- Lizard
8- May Parker
9- Harry
10- Octopus

Quote :
Rank their gameplay's. Best to worst

1- Sandman
2- Eddie
3- Gwen
4- Peter
5- Amazing Spiderman
6- Betty
7- Lizard
8- Octopus
9- May Parker
10- Harry

Quote :
What would your preferred boot order starting at merge been? 1st out to last out. This is if I was making this list the first day we merged, not by what I know now.

1- Octopus
2- Harry
3- May Parker
4- Sandman (we were not that close yet)
5- Lizard
6- Betty
7- Peter
8- Gwen
9- Eddie
10- Amazing Spiderman

Last edited by Aunt May on Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aunt May

Aunt May

PostSubject: Re: Hiya!!!!!!!   Hiya!!!!!!! - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 10:15 pm

Sandman,

Quote :
1. Who do you think is each character (identity guesses)?

Spider Man: Iraheto
Eddie: kyogre123
Betty: SuperVixen
Octopus: CaptainJimmy
Lizard: Sourgumrocks
Sandman: HCGK
Gwen: JB_is_awesome
Amazing SM: Straightloonie
Mary Jane: Wishin_10
Harry: Zuchini_Man
May Parker: Spooky

A lot is me guessing, I have no idea really.
Back to top Go down
Amazing Spiderman

Amazing Spiderman

PostSubject: Re: Hiya!!!!!!!   Hiya!!!!!!! - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 10:18 pm

You dont think Lizard is Kyogre after him wanting pokemon :/
Back to top Go down
Aunt May

Aunt May

PostSubject: Re: Hiya!!!!!!!   Hiya!!!!!!! - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 10:53 pm

I think it was to throw us off. Maybe I'm wrong.
Back to top Go down
The Lizard

The Lizard

PostSubject: Re: Hiya!!!!!!!   Hiya!!!!!!! - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 11:13 pm

She's like a martian. I love her <3
Back to top Go down
Aunt May

Aunt May

PostSubject: Re: Hiya!!!!!!!   Hiya!!!!!!! - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 11:20 pm

Peter

Quote :
Name an animal that best describes the jurors and the person you're sitting with and why you would choose those animals. I want a picture of all of them, or, at the very least, a URL directing me to the picture you chose.

Spider Man: Penguin [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Very loyal. I guess I should say a spider but those are ugly and scary.
Eddie: Panther [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Gorgeous but has bite and you should not mess with it.
Betty: Saiga Antelope [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Looks like a nice animal but when you pay attention to the horns it looks vicious.
Octopus: White-faced Saki Monkey [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. He looks quiet and mysterious with a dominant force like Octopus.
Lizard: Duh, a Lizard [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. That one is obvious
Sandman: A Panda [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. You were cute and cuddly.
Gwen: A Woodpecker [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Apprently its a chatty animal and it pecks around to find out info :p.
Amazing SM: Beaver [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Smart and agile animal that can build sheds.
Mary Jane: Pink Fairy Armadillo: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. If I'm right about the identity I think Pink and Fairy would go good with Nicole
Harry: Pepe La Pew the Skunk [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Harry was a charmer when he was around.
May Parker: The Angora Rabbit [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Laughing. This animal fits May well, such a Diva.
Jonas: Baboon [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] From the picture you can tell he's not impressed and wants to fling stuff in your face.
Back to top Go down
Aunt May

Aunt May

PostSubject: Re: Hiya!!!!!!!   Hiya!!!!!!! - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 11:21 pm

Who's like a martian?
Back to top Go down
Sandman

Sandman

PostSubject: Re: Hiya!!!!!!!   Hiya!!!!!!! - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 11:26 pm

Cady<3
Back to top Go down
Aunt May

Aunt May

PostSubject: Re: Hiya!!!!!!!   Hiya!!!!!!! - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 12:23 am

I feel like I missed a part of this story. Who is a martian and who is Cady?
Back to top Go down
Aunt May

Aunt May

PostSubject: Re: Hiya!!!!!!!   Hiya!!!!!!! - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 12:46 am

Octopus I want to say sorry for my cranky mood. I was telling the truth when I say Jonas had your back more than I did in this game but you deserve a full answer.

Quote :
May: I really can't think of a good question to ask for you actually haha. I guess for you I'd have to ask, so when Harry and me were on the block and Harry was voted out, I had messaged you asking if you'd vote to keep me and you seemed to give me a somewhat bitter response and told me I was going to be voted out. Why did you act this way, particularly when I wasn't voted out. What was going on behind the scenes at that point? Sorry I can't come up with anything better but I really don't know what else to ask lol.

I sincerely do not remember being bitter towards you. I know I thought you were leaving and I thought we had more votes to get you out than we actually did. Maybe I was bitter after and sorry if I acted cocky during but I really don't remember.
Back to top Go down
Aunt May

Aunt May

PostSubject: Re: Hiya!!!!!!!   Hiya!!!!!!! - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 12:47 am

And the cranky mood wasn't directed at you or because of you so that's why I feel bad for shafting you like I did.
Back to top Go down
Aunt May

Aunt May

PostSubject: Re: Hiya!!!!!!!   Hiya!!!!!!! - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 12:51 am

Eddie's questions

[quote[Who are you voting for in the upccoming elections?[/quote]

Personally I would rather vote for myself Laughing both candidates kind of suck. Obamacare is a disaster waiting to happen but I don't think Mitt is any better for the United States of America. I will vote Obama but I'm not a huge fan.

Quote :
Whats your favorite color?

Orange

Quote :
Who is your favorite "Real Housewife"?

Nene
Back to top Go down
Eddie Brock

Eddie Brock

PostSubject: Re: Hiya!!!!!!!   Hiya!!!!!!! - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 1:33 am

LOL @ you thinking I'm Henry. Ewww

Spoiler:

Thank you for answering my questions Aunt May.
Back to top Go down
Mary Jane Watson

Mary Jane Watson

PostSubject: Re: Hiya!!!!!!!   Hiya!!!!!!! - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 12:04 pm

I got Nicole. lol that isn't too bad though.

and HENRY <333
Back to top Go down
The Lizard

The Lizard

PostSubject: Re: Hiya!!!!!!!   Hiya!!!!!!! - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 12:40 pm

Eww @ May thinking I am sourgumsucks. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Eddie and MJ <3333
Back to top Go down
Sandman

Sandman

PostSubject: Re: Hiya!!!!!!!   Hiya!!!!!!! - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 1:11 pm

What's a HCGK?

Back to top Go down
Mary Jane Watson

Mary Jane Watson

PostSubject: Re: Hiya!!!!!!!   Hiya!!!!!!! - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 1:59 pm

haha Sandman. homecomingguardking
Back to top Go down
Mary Jane
Admin
Mary Jane

PostSubject: Re: Hiya!!!!!!!   Hiya!!!!!!! - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 2:37 pm

Waiting on Harry and JJ needs to answer.
Back to top Go down
https://mysteryspiderman.forumotion.co.uk
The Lizard

The Lizard

PostSubject: Re: Hiya!!!!!!!   Hiya!!!!!!! - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 2:49 pm

If we already know who we want to vote, can we vote now? I doubt Harry's questions are going to change my mind after reading the rest of their answers.
Back to top Go down
Mary Jane Watson

Mary Jane Watson

PostSubject: Re: Hiya!!!!!!!   Hiya!!!!!!! - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 3:16 pm

I am ready to vote as well.
Back to top Go down
Aunt May

Aunt May

PostSubject: Re: Hiya!!!!!!!   Hiya!!!!!!! - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 3:58 pm

99% of the people I guessed are all people I respect so it's no offense to anyone. I like sourgumrocks and HCGK and Henry and Nicole and everyone <3.
Back to top Go down
Gwen Stacy

Gwen Stacy

PostSubject: Re: Hiya!!!!!!!   Hiya!!!!!!! - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 4:51 pm

What about the 1 percent?
Back to top Go down
Spider Man

Spider Man

PostSubject: Re: Hiya!!!!!!!   Hiya!!!!!!! - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 8:36 pm

MJ got Nicole, I got Javi. Laughing

I'll go vote and check my Identity Chart.
Back to top Go down
Spider Man

Spider Man

PostSubject: Re: Hiya!!!!!!!   Hiya!!!!!!! - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 8:37 pm

Wait, I'll just check my Identity Chart. I want Jonah to answer questions first before I vote.
Back to top Go down
Aunt May

Aunt May

PostSubject: Re: Hiya!!!!!!!   Hiya!!!!!!! - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 10:07 pm

Maybe he found a Monica Lewinsky to use that cigar on. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hiya!!!!!!!   Hiya!!!!!!! - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hiya!!!!!!!
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cindy's Duel: Mystery Spiderman  :: F2 Stage :: Jury Questions/Answers-
Jump to: