Cindy's Duel: Mystery Spiderman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spiderman Big Brother.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hiya!!!!!!!

Go down 
+10
May Parker
Spider Man
Betty Brant
Sandman
Mary Jane Watson
Eddie Brock
Aunt May
J. Jonah Jameson
The Lizard
Mary Jane
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
J. Jonah Jameson

J. Jonah Jameson

Hiya!!!!!!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiya!!!!!!!   Hiya!!!!!!! - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 3:17 pm

Nobody was disputing that or talking to you. Shut up.
Back to top Go down
Betty Brant

Betty Brant

PostSubject: Re: Hiya!!!!!!!   Hiya!!!!!!! - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 7:03 pm

Stay strong, Jonah. I love you
Back to top Go down
Aunt May

Aunt May

PostSubject: Re: Hiya!!!!!!!   Hiya!!!!!!! - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 9:40 pm

Did you really just tell me to shut up?

Here's some disputing on your part you bullshit talker.

Quote :
May also, at least IMO, was too afraid to do things herself. She really wanted Doc gone way before final 4, but never bothered to win an hoh or a veto to make it happen. I don't know if she COULDNT win or if she was just trying to keep her hands clean, but whatever.
Back to top Go down
J. Jonah Jameson

J. Jonah Jameson

PostSubject: Re: Hiya!!!!!!!   Hiya!!!!!!! - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 10:09 pm

You've already responded to that.
Back to top Go down
Spider Man

Spider Man

PostSubject: Re: Hiya!!!!!!!   Hiya!!!!!!! - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 10:16 pm

Sorry, Jonah, but you only won 6 challenges. I have a week-by-week synopsis of who won what each wweek if you want to look at it:

HOH: Doc Ock Veto: Sandman
HOH: Lizard Veto: Eddie
HOH: Spiderman Veto: Spiderman
HOH: Aunt May Veto: Flash
HOH: Eddie Veto: May Parker
HOH: Sandman Veto: Jonah
HOH: Eddie Veto: Spiderman
HOH: Eddie Veto: Spiderman
HOH: Aunt May Veto: Sandman
HOH: Betty Veto: Lizard
HOH: Spiderman Veto: Doc Ock
HOH: Sandman Veto: Sandman
HOH: Jonah Veto: Jonah
HOH: Jonah Veto: Doc Ock
HOH: Jonah Veto: Aunt May
HOH: Jonah

I rest my case.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Octopus

Doctor Octopus

PostSubject: Re: Hiya!!!!!!!   Hiya!!!!!!! - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 10:25 pm

Alright May and Jonah, well congrats again for making final 2. I really can't think of too much to ask the two of you as after reading through all your other responses, I feel I have a pretty good grasp on how the two of you played the game. With that said, I still haven't made up my mind 100% and am going to ask each of you a relatively easy question just to fill in some spots I feel I don't know much about:

Jonah: So around final 6, you messaged me saying that you wanted to team up. I'm not sure if we really had a final 2 deal or not, but we certainly had an alliance and it seemed that you had my back. However, I believe it might have even been the next HoH challenge, that you put me on the block. Why did you do that after having just sent me a message to start an alliance? Also, having survived that and making it to final 4, I have to ask, did you throw the endurance challenge after I left so that I would be voted out?

May: I really can't think of a good question to ask for you actually haha. I guess for you I'd have to ask, so when Harry and me were on the block and Harry was voted out, I had messaged you asking if you'd vote to keep me and you seemed to give me a somewhat bitter response and told me I was going to be voted out. Why did you act this way, particularly when I wasn't voted out. What was going on behind the scenes at that point? Sorry I can't come up with anything better but I really don't know what else to ask lol.

Congrats again, and if there's anything the two of you would like to add that you think might help sway my vote in your direction feel free to do so
Back to top Go down
Aunt May

Aunt May

PostSubject: Re: Hiya!!!!!!!   Hiya!!!!!!! - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 11:48 pm

I don't know what to say Doctor I don't even remember doing that. Just vote for Jonas he was more loyal to you then I was.
Back to top Go down
J. Jonah Jameson

J. Jonah Jameson

PostSubject: Re: Hiya!!!!!!!   Hiya!!!!!!! - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 1:49 am

Jesus Christ. How many times have i said I counted the final hoh as 2 wins because 2 separate challenges were posted and I won them. I really don't know how to be any clearer.

Doc I nominated you because I thought you failed to vote the round before. Someone failed to vote and Gwen/may said they voted and I trusted them so that left you. I told you that when it happened and you said you did vote after all so since then I've assumed may didn't vote. Maybe Gwen missed the deadline. Who knows.

As for that veto, I legitimately made 3 mistakes but I also didn't intend on winning so it's the same as throwing it. I had made up my mind to go with may to the end if possible unless Gwen was able to sway me. Go ahead and vote for may I mistreated you and was a jerk.
Back to top Go down
Amazing Spiderman

Amazing Spiderman

PostSubject: Re: Hiya!!!!!!!   Hiya!!!!!!! - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 1:53 am

Aunt May wrote:
IJust vote for Jonas he was more loyal to you then I was.

J. Jonah Jameson wrote:
Go ahead and vote for may I mistreated you and was a jerk.

Wow do either of you want to win?
Back to top Go down
Doctor Octopus

Doctor Octopus

PostSubject: Re: Hiya!!!!!!!   Hiya!!!!!!! - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 1:54 am

Haha kind of what I was thinking
Back to top Go down
J. Jonah Jameson

J. Jonah Jameson

PostSubject: Re: Hiya!!!!!!!   Hiya!!!!!!! - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 2:07 am

Of course i would like to win, but does anyone honestly think that's a possibility?

Most people have an innate idea of what good gameplay looks like and may fits the bill. She would certainly be the more conventional winner. But I feel like I'm not actually being listened to. People are just looking for reasons to tear me down. "no Jonas. You didn't win 7 challenges you only won 6 and that makes a world of difference" lol. "no Jonas we didn't have an f2." words keep being put in my mouth and people keep ~jumping my bones~ and not even in the fun way. The fact is, if my posts haven't at least marginally opened the door to the possibility that I ACTUALLY PLAYED THE GAME then continuing to argue is a lost cause.

Every other time I've been in the finals, the jury process was a blast even when I was losing. But this has been miserable almost from the start. Lulz.
Back to top Go down
May Parker

May Parker

PostSubject: Re: Hiya!!!!!!!   Hiya!!!!!!! - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 2:15 am

Stay strong
Back to top Go down
J. Jonah Jameson

J. Jonah Jameson

PostSubject: Re: Hiya!!!!!!!   Hiya!!!!!!! - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 2:36 am

Are any of you actually having fun? There's no reason for anything to be heated or hostile. We're not actually playing for money, it's ok to be light hearted and silly and FUN. Why are things so serious? If you don't like me or don't want me to win, then fine, but we can still laugh about it right? You can try and talk down to me and still manage to be funny about it. I just don't get why everything is so stuck up and serious now. Games didn't used to be like that.
Back to top Go down
Betty Brant

Betty Brant

PostSubject: Re: Hiya!!!!!!!   Hiya!!!!!!! - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 3:32 am

Jonah, I'll show up at the office in black underwear tomorrow if it makes you feel better. <3
Back to top Go down
Spider Man

Spider Man

PostSubject: Re: Hiya!!!!!!!   Hiya!!!!!!! - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 6:40 pm

We can have fun after the winner has been crowned, Jonah, but this is Jury Time, and you have a jury of 11 to face whether you like it or not, and fighting against the jury the way you are isn't doing anybody any favors. Just relax and take a deep breath and just stay calm. You'll present yourself better that way.
Back to top Go down
J. Jonah Jameson

J. Jonah Jameson

PostSubject: Re: Hiya!!!!!!!   Hiya!!!!!!! - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 7:27 pm

Lol ew
Back to top Go down
Amazing Spiderman

Amazing Spiderman

PostSubject: Re: Hiya!!!!!!!   Hiya!!!!!!! - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 8:12 pm

J. Jonah Jameson wrote:
Most people have an innate idea of what good gameplay looks like and may fits the bill..

IMO anyone that makes it to the end obviously played correctly even if they were inactive the entire game and never signed up to the forum. They still did something right to make it to the end.
Back to top Go down
Gwen Stacy

Gwen Stacy

PostSubject: Re: Hiya!!!!!!!   Hiya!!!!!!! - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 8:40 pm

Rank the jury from who you were closest with to least close.

Rank their gameplay's

What would your preferred boot order starting at merge been?

Back to top Go down
Sandman

Sandman

PostSubject: Re: Hiya!!!!!!!   Hiya!!!!!!! - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 10:14 pm

Follow up question:

1. Who do you think is each character (identity guesses)?

Back to top Go down
Spider Man

Spider Man

PostSubject: Re: Hiya!!!!!!!   Hiya!!!!!!! - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 11:14 pm

The question that'll follow Sandman's:

Name an animal that best describes the jurors and the person you're sitting with and why you would choose those animals. I want a picture of all of them, or, at the very least, a URL directing me to the picture you chose.
Back to top Go down
The Lizard

The Lizard

PostSubject: Re: Hiya!!!!!!!   Hiya!!!!!!! - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 1:12 am

Here's my question:

List one pokemon that fits each of the jurors' personalities. You can only use pokemon from the 1st Generation since that;s probably the only generation most people know.
Back to top Go down
Eddie Brock

Eddie Brock

PostSubject: Re: Hiya!!!!!!!   Hiya!!!!!!! - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 1:44 am

Henry? lol
Back to top Go down
Eddie Brock

Eddie Brock

PostSubject: Re: Hiya!!!!!!!   Hiya!!!!!!! - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 1:46 am

Who are you voting for in the upccoming elections?

Whats your favorite color?

Who is your favorite "Real Housewife"?

Back to top Go down
Gwen Stacy

Gwen Stacy

PostSubject: Re: Hiya!!!!!!!   Hiya!!!!!!! - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 1:50 am

Laughing
Back to top Go down
The Lizard

The Lizard

PostSubject: Re: Hiya!!!!!!!   Hiya!!!!!!! - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 11:30 am

Eddie Brock wrote:
Henry? lol

<3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hiya!!!!!!!   Hiya!!!!!!! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hiya!!!!!!!
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cindy's Duel: Mystery Spiderman  :: F2 Stage :: Jury Questions/Answers-