Cindy's Duel: Mystery Spiderman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spiderman Big Brother.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hiya!!!!!!!

Go down 
+10
May Parker
Spider Man
Betty Brant
Sandman
Mary Jane Watson
Eddie Brock
Aunt May
J. Jonah Jameson
The Lizard
Mary Jane
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
J. Jonah Jameson

J. Jonah Jameson

Hiya!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiya!!!!!!!   Hiya!!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 9:08 pm

Betty don't log off im reading yours <3
Back to top Go down
J. Jonah Jameson

J. Jonah Jameson

PostSubject: Re: Hiya!!!!!!!   Hiya!!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 9:22 pm

Betty- lol @ Miranda.

I’m responding to your post as I’m reading it, FYI.

Quote :
said that "no one" thought to take you out, which was a very false statement.
I didn’t mean that nobody the entire game was willing to take me out. But, I was pretty low on most people’s hitlists. I’m hoping that I was that guy who “could be taken out at any time” lol and never “amg he HAS TO GO NOW” Because, of course, I didn’t forget you wanting to keep Spider Man that night. But, I don’t think you tried to get me nominated (you fooled me, if that is the case) and if I was against almost anyone else, I also hope you would have wanted to keep me. I was for sure on your side, so fuck me I guess if you weren’t on mine lol.

Quote :
so for you to imply in your obese nomination ceremony that you had one over on me is nothing short of laughable.

My nomination speech:
Quote :

Betty- We were supposed to be allies, and I know you wanted spiderman to stay and I had to actually convince you we were allies. That's not a real alliance, IMO.

What did I say that has you so riled up? Gwen said you wanted to keep Spider Man. At the time, I was wondering if Gwen was trying to strip up something, and I was hoping it wasn’t true. What you/Spider Man/ Gwen were talking about was out of my hands. What I WAS sure about, was that one game week after we made an official alliance, I was having to work for your vote and that made me uneasy. Surely you can understand.

Quote :
I can explain more to you after the game, but now is not the time for it. I just needed to get that out there.

Let’s let all this die when the game is over, lol.

Quote :
That being said, J. Jonah, I want you to detail why you picked me to leave the week I did and your thought process in targeting me when the other girls were in the exact same spot as me (voters) and agreed with me to vote you out too.

You moved up my list when you were acting so weird about voting to keep me the round before. I had good/decent relationships with Gwen and May (and even Sandman during that round). At the time, I felt closer to you than the others because we had been talking so much and I thought we were really on the same page. I just didn’t like having to campaign to my ally for a vote and then, also, Gwen is in my ear telling me you were trying to get me out. So… our relationship was pretty much over. Gwen was, surprisingly, relatively quick to keep me. May as well. I barely had to talk to them before they said they would keep. Compare that to OUR convo, and you can see where some red flags were raised. And if they agreed to vote me out, then why didn’t you guys do it? I stayed 4-0. So, I don’t believe either of them were completely sold on voting me out that round because surely I would have received some votes.

Quote :
I felt completely shut out and felt that you made your targeting me much more mallcious than it had to be,

I don’t think I was malicious. I PMed you about it and if you were this upset with me, you never made that apparent to me. I HATED going after you, but I didn’t feel like you were really my ally. You were fun and spunky and I adored that night you flipped out about alliances on the board. Of course I wanted to align with you. It just didn’t work out. I apologized though when I was talking to you and, again, you didn’t seem mad at me at all.

Quote :
Then, I want you to reflect on if treating me so poorly was necessary to your game and now knowing how poorly you came off to me (a future juror), do you feel that you could have handled yourself better as HOH?

I don’t think I treated you poorly. I felt betrayed, so I went after you. What would you rather me have done? I didn’t belittle you or yell at you or embarrass you on the board. I didn’t start a huge public fight or go on and on about how hurt I was. I won the next competition and dealt with it.

And again. How am I to “correct” my behavior if I am given no indication that you were so enraged towards me?

Betty, I have a question for YOU. Can you please see if you can find in your PMs (or wherever) where I said I wanted to win a big brother game? You mention it here in your post towards me.

Quote :
you say that you wanted to win a Big Brother game

I just don’t remember having a convo like that with you so can you refresh my memory?

Last edited by J. Jonah Jameson on Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
J. Jonah Jameson

J. Jonah Jameson

PostSubject: Re: Hiya!!!!!!!   Hiya!!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 9:30 pm

k, I've got to say something about this inactive nonsense.

WHAT constitutes an "Active player?" can somebody answer? I was here for more than "40%" or whatever May said lol. I was here for a huge majority of the challenges. I will admit to not trying in all of them. I was here all the time, logged in, talking to people, writing my little diary rooms lol. I didn't post much on the forum and hardly ever congratulated the hoh/ veto winners, or said goodbye to whoever was nominated.

So, no, I wasn't inactive. I've logged too many hours onto this website to stand by and let those accusations fly lol. I just don't see how an inactive person, or someone who didn't care about the game, could make finals.
Back to top Go down
J. Jonah Jameson

J. Jonah Jameson

PostSubject: Re: Hiya!!!!!!!   Hiya!!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 9:31 pm

Quote :
JJ, I really respect your game as you were able to survive quite a few times in this game, 2 of those times being at the very beginning of the game.

Thank you, this was really nice for me to read <3
Back to top Go down
Spider Man

Spider Man

PostSubject: Re: Hiya!!!!!!!   Hiya!!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 9:40 pm

Quote :
Wait, Peter was up against Jonas? I thought he was up against Gwen when I cast my vote Laughing. I must sound stupid in my other answers, I will have to go back and see what I read or remembered wrong.

Aunt May, you thought I was up against Gwen? Laughing Okay, so then, hypothetically speaking, how would you have voted if you'd known I was up against Jonah and would I have stayed?
Back to top Go down
Aunt May

Aunt May

PostSubject: Re: Hiya!!!!!!!   Hiya!!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 9:56 pm

I would have voted Jonas out. I don't think we were that close when you were still in the game.

Jonas I already said sorry for my comment so don't get defensive. You might burn something with that nasty cigar. But as far as challenges go I actually won 5 so it's not that far behind you.
Back to top Go down
May Parker

May Parker

PostSubject: Re: Hiya!!!!!!!   Hiya!!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 10:47 pm

I have no questions but congrats you whores <3
Back to top Go down
Doctor Octopus

Doctor Octopus

PostSubject: Re: Hiya!!!!!!!   Hiya!!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 12:18 am

Congrats both of you! I've been extremely busy but will try and have questions up later tonight. If not I will have them up sometime tomorrow
Back to top Go down
Amazing Spiderman

Amazing Spiderman

PostSubject: Re: Hiya!!!!!!!   Hiya!!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 12:49 am

Congrats to both of you.

First I would like to say that I read your opening statements and that was it. I Ctrl-F'ed my name and only came up 2 or 3 times so if I repeat a question sorry.

Now Jonah. I feel like in the beginning you werent playing this game. And had our team lost another challenge I can almost guarantee you would have left. Our team had ties with the other side and Im fairly certain you and Sandman would have been nominated. However that didnt happen. But once you started playing I think you played well. So the question I have to think about for you is... Did you start playing too late?

Aunt May. You and Gwen were my final 3. <3 But you say you played loyal in your opening but did you really? I think you had a bunch of alliances and you cant be loyal to everyone.

I kinda wish the final 2 were Jonah and Gwen because that would make this easier. I would just ask around and vote with majority like they did all game just to show them that voting with majority is the easy way out and they both took it a lot.

Question:

Jonah. Why did you take May over Gwen? Because if I were you I would have taken Gwen easily.

May. Can you please name all alliances you had. Not meaning list every person you had an alliance with but different alliances. For example if it were me it would look like this.
Quack Pack (ASM, Gwen, AuntMay, Eddie, Spiderman)
2012 Alliance (ASM, Gwen, May Parker, Flash, Lizard)
ASM and Gwen
ASM Aunt May and MJ.
Back to top Go down
Sandman

Sandman

PostSubject: Re: Hiya!!!!!!!   Hiya!!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 12:54 am

My favorite part is when people critique overaligning yet they have their "ties" to the other house. Rocks should not be thrown at glass houses.

Anyway, thank you Jonah and May for your answers. I will continue to observe as my mind is still not fully made up.
Back to top Go down
Amazing Spiderman

Amazing Spiderman

PostSubject: Re: Hiya!!!!!!!   Hiya!!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 1:07 am

There is a difference in over alligning compared to having ties. If you havent realized that by now you are either a newb or a moron.
I had ties with Lizard and we had a private room together with the 2012 people but we voted different every round and targetted each other. That is much different than going to half the cast saying "hey lets f2"
Back to top Go down
J. Jonah Jameson

J. Jonah Jameson

PostSubject: Re: Hiya!!!!!!!   Hiya!!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 1:23 am

Quote :
Now Jonah. I feel like in the beginning you werent playing this game. And had our team lost another challenge I can almost guarantee you would have left.

I was working the first night we had HOH and lost the second HOH and got nominated both times. You all got together and decided to keep me twice. The only person I had PM'd was Eddie for an alliance. I posted a few times for people to keep me. I guess I could have pmed every single person asking to make deals, but I think you would have frowned upon that, so idk what else I could have done to make you happy. I agree though, I was definitely out had we lost again.

Quote :
But once you started playing I think you played well. So the question I have to think about for you is... Did you start playing too late?

I was technically playing the game from night 1. Was this game my LIFE that first week when I was nominated twice? No. I put in a modicum of effort to get you guys to keep me and I guess it was more than Carnage and Ben. I honestly don't know why I was kept. Maybe you knew the other team would keep nominating me so if we lost you would only be surprised by 1 nominee and not 2? idk, but I was happy to stay!

I definitely switched gears and started playing differently, and that's what you are referring to by "starting to play," lol. That seems to be the jury's biggest problem with me, so I guess I should have been playing like that for a little while longer. BUT, if I had, I might have been voted out that night instead of Spider Man. I would have been seen as a bigger threat like Sandman and Doc were. I also might not have had the stamina or dexterity to play like that for a longer period of time. I just doubt that if I had played very differently that I would still be here.

Why did I take May? Well, I knew I would lose this no matter what. Let's be real, we all know this jury is leaning towards May. It would be leaning towards Gwen if she were here too. Simply put, I had a closer tie to May than Gwen. I feel like Gwen will be a more fair juror than May, who probably would have voted against me out of spite and obesity. I can't imagine beating either of them, but for some reason me beating Gwen seems even less possible than beating May.
Back to top Go down
J. Jonah Jameson

J. Jonah Jameson

PostSubject: Re: Hiya!!!!!!!   Hiya!!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 1:30 am

Interlude

It seems like I am viewed as having not talked to anyone, and May is viewed as over aligning and backstabbing. What the hell do you guys want Laughing

Would it really be preferable to have received tons of annoying PMs like "hey have a good day" "hey good luck at hoh tonight" "hey my cat has diabetes?" Had I done that, I 100% guarantee you guys would be complaining about that too.

"Jonah, you always sent me annoying messages about nothing. Why did you bother talking to me when you didn't want to align?"

So, it seems like there is no pleasing you. The bottom line is, whether I was talking to Betty, Eddie, Gwen, May, Fat May, Doc, Sandman, or whoever, I always felt relatively safe. I wasn't surprised when Sandman nominated me. But, other than that, I was so comfortable with whoever my allies were I didn't bother branching out and forming relationships that would inevitably turn into alliances I had no intentions of keeping.

You guys seem to have an unspoken idea of "good" or even "perfect" gameplay, and clearly I don't know what you want. But, if you guys are so smart <3 why didn't any of your strategies work and why did you ALL let ME get to the finals? I'm sounding like an even bigger dick than I mean to, but come on.
Back to top Go down
Spider Man

Spider Man

PostSubject: Re: Hiya!!!!!!!   Hiya!!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 2:03 am

Wait a minute... Who's letting who into anything? The way I remember it, I had a bunch of people after me, and then add that there were the following:

People after Doc
People after May
People after Betty
People after Eddie
People after Lizard
People after Sandman

Nobody was after you, Jonah, but that wouldn't quite mean that we let you into the finals if you could have been nominated any week you didn't win HOH. Plus, like Aunt May said, she would have voted against you if she didn't think I was up against Gwen and I think had I reminded her of that, you most likely would have gone at F7 instead of me.
Back to top Go down
Aunt May

Aunt May

PostSubject: Re: Hiya!!!!!!!   Hiya!!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 2:23 am

I will do you one better ASM and control F ASM since that's what I've called you this entire thread. On September 11th I made an alliance chart and posted it in my DR.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I did not update that chart but there was alliances to Sandman and Jonas that came later on after I made that chart.

Things didn't go far with May Parker and Harry since both were kind of inactive and we didn't talk all that much after all. I explained why things changed with Betty and I always feared and felt weird around Octopus due to him being so distant and cold. The Quack Pack was the alliance I was most loyal to and I didn't vote any of its members out willingly.

The comments you just made hurt from you. I was genuine when I said you were my final 2 and I was going to stick with you through thick and thin. There's a huge difference between making alliances and promising finals to someone. I only mentioned it to you and I was going to be loyal. My second pick was Eddie, then Gwen and then as the game progressed Sandman.
Back to top Go down
Spider Man

Spider Man

PostSubject: Re: Hiya!!!!!!!   Hiya!!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 2:33 am

Just counted. Jonah, you only won 6 comps (4 HOH's and 2 Veto's), not 7 (4 HOH's and 3 Veto's).
Back to top Go down
J. Jonah Jameson

J. Jonah Jameson

PostSubject: Re: Hiya!!!!!!!   Hiya!!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 2:39 am

The final HOH is 2 parts. I also never said I won 3 vetoes.

Last edited by J. Jonah Jameson on Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:44 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : lulz hi)
Back to top Go down
Amazing Spiderman

Amazing Spiderman

PostSubject: Re: Hiya!!!!!!!   Hiya!!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 2:42 am

Sorry May I didnt mean to hurt your feelings and Im happy I was your first and original f2 <3
Back to top Go down
J. Jonah Jameson

J. Jonah Jameson

PostSubject: Re: Hiya!!!!!!!   Hiya!!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 2:43 am

Quote :

Nobody was after you, Jonah, but that wouldn't quite mean that we let you into the finals if you could have been nominated any week you didn't win HOH. Plus, like Aunt May said, she would have voted against you if she didn't think I was up against Gwen and I think had I reminded her of that, you most likely would have gone at F7 instead of me.

This is just a bunch of stuff that didn't happen that results in me being in the finals Laughing
Back to top Go down
Amazing Spiderman

Amazing Spiderman

PostSubject: Re: Hiya!!!!!!!   Hiya!!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 2:43 am

And only Admins are allowed to see the link Sad
Back to top Go down
Betty Brant

Betty Brant

PostSubject: Re: Hiya!!!!!!!   Hiya!!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 3:04 am

Thanks for your answers, I appreciate them and wish you lotsa luck. I love you
Back to top Go down
Eddie Brock

Eddie Brock

PostSubject: Re: Hiya!!!!!!!   Hiya!!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 3:35 am

Winning the final HOH does not equal winning 2 HOHS so you only won 3 not 4. Rolling Eyes Also JJ, I NEVER said we had a F2 so I don't know why you keep saying that.
Back to top Go down
Sandman

Sandman

PostSubject: Re: Hiya!!!!!!!   Hiya!!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 11:13 am

ASM, I guess we have to agree to disagree. You don't see my point so I'll drop it. Regardless, it was nice playing with you cheers

Back to top Go down
J. Jonah Jameson

J. Jonah Jameson

PostSubject: Re: Hiya!!!!!!!   Hiya!!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 11:41 am

Eddie, shut up lmao. I've never said I won 5 HOHs, I said I won 7 challenges. The final hoh was 2 parts. There were 2 challenges posted and I won both of them.Just because they amounted to one HOH doesn't mean I only won 1 competition. I won part 1 and I won part 3. what is so hard to understand?

And I NEVERsaid you agreed to that F2, but when I PMd you for an alliance that first night, I had every intention of being your F2 until, you know, things changed. I never said you agreed to it, I'm just saying what my intention was at some point in time. I also only said it once, so I haven't been rambling on and on about it like you implied.
Back to top Go down
Aunt May

Aunt May

PostSubject: Re: Hiya!!!!!!!   Hiya!!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 11:49 am

I know for sure I won 2 HOH, 1 part of the final HOH and 1 veto. But I feel really sure I won another veto before the final 4 veto so I would be at 4-5 wins which isn't that bad for someone who doesn't know the first thing about spider dressed as men. I don't think the difference between 5 and 7 is worthy of Jonas winning over me. I won those challenges to help my alliances out but I never needed to win. If you count right I was only nominated once and my nomination came at final 4 when it didn't matter. Jonas kept the first person to post safe so there was no thought process in the nominations since that round was all about who won veto and I did. I feel quite proud that I basically went the entire game without being nominated. Some say I over aligned but if that was the case I think my cover would have been blown sooner and my butt would be on the nomination chair and it never was.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hiya!!!!!!!   Hiya!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hiya!!!!!!!
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cindy's Duel: Mystery Spiderman  :: F2 Stage :: Jury Questions/Answers-
Jump to: