Cindy's Duel: Mystery Spiderman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spiderman Big Brother.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My spidey senses are tingling.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Eddie Brock

Eddie Brock

My spidey senses are tingling.  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My spidey senses are tingling.    My spidey senses are tingling.  - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 10:29 pm

Can Sandman hurry the fuck up. We all know you're making 10 different alliances with everyone right now.
Back to top Go down
Eddie Brock

Eddie Brock

PostSubject: Re: My spidey senses are tingling.    My spidey senses are tingling.  - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 9:13 pm

At the end of the day I just couldn't rely on Harry as someone who could help me get further in the game. He was constantly MIA throughout the game and only appeared when his ass was in danger. Doc Oc at least has won a few challenges and may keep me if he wins another HOH.
Back to top Go down
Eddie Brock

Eddie Brock

PostSubject: Re: My spidey senses are tingling.    My spidey senses are tingling.  - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 10:09 pm

Betty is gonna win this, I really hate "guessing" challenges.
Back to top Go down
Eddie Brock

Eddie Brock

PostSubject: Re: My spidey senses are tingling.    My spidey senses are tingling.  - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 10:13 pm

Man this HOH sucks for me, I just know I'm going to be nominated if I don't win.
Back to top Go down
Eddie Brock

Eddie Brock

PostSubject: Re: My spidey senses are tingling.    My spidey senses are tingling.  - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 10:32 pm

Fuck this shit, lets just get it over with. Rolling Eyes

Hopefully tomorrow's POV doesn't involve anymore guessing.
Back to top Go down
Eddie Brock

Eddie Brock

PostSubject: Re: My spidey senses are tingling.    My spidey senses are tingling.  - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 11:03 pm

Not a single person is answering their PM's but when I win HOH I can't fucking stop them from sending them. I'm sure Betty is finding out who is gonna go is she nominates who. My best bet is she wants me gone. Can you blame her? I'm the biggest threat in the house. Wink

Not sure if I can make the veto if its tonight though.
Back to top Go down
Eddie Brock

Eddie Brock

PostSubject: Re: My spidey senses are tingling.    My spidey senses are tingling.  - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 11:14 pm

I wanna come back and take Betty out. At least if I go I made jury.
Back to top Go down
Eddie Brock

Eddie Brock

PostSubject: Re: My spidey senses are tingling.    My spidey senses are tingling.  - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 1:24 am

Going up for eviction, I'm surprisingly not as nervous but I should be. These things can go either way and for all I know people could back stab me and keep Gwen which btw I was shocked for her being nominated. Is Betty jealous of Gwen? Maybe. I'm hoping to come back and rip apart Betty's dreams of winning this game.
Back to top Go down
Eddie Brock

Eddie Brock

PostSubject: Re: My spidey senses are tingling.    My spidey senses are tingling.  - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 1:33 am

Just like I predicted, Betty went and cowardly asked everyone to vote me out. She's scared I will come back and get my revenge and she should be. Now I'm not so sure if I'll return.
Back to top Go down
Eddie Brock

Eddie Brock

PostSubject: Re: My spidey senses are tingling.    My spidey senses are tingling.  - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 1:39 am

Also I forgot to say that I need 4 votes to keep me and I don't think I'll get those votes. Sandman already told me he's voting for me and Spidey is too obviously, unless everyone else votes for Gwen then I'm the 1st juror.
Back to top Go down
Eddie Brock

Eddie Brock

PostSubject: Re: My spidey senses are tingling.    My spidey senses are tingling.  - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 5:27 pm

Never trust anyone. They are all scared little liars with no loyalty whatsoever. I'm probably leaving tonight so its cool considering I won't be here for the HOH anyways.

This is the furthest I've gotten in a mystery games, mainly cause I don't play them much. I've learned a bit and hope to come back stronger and wiser next time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My spidey senses are tingling.    My spidey senses are tingling.  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

My spidey senses are tingling.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2