Cindy's Duel: Mystery Spiderman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spiderman Big Brother.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My spidey senses are tingling.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Eddie Brock

Eddie Brock

My spidey senses are tingling.  Empty
PostSubject: My spidey senses are tingling.    My spidey senses are tingling.  EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 12:39 am

If you know what I'm talking about.

PS: I saw Gwen's diary for like 1 second lol
Back to top Go down
Mary Jane
Admin
Mary Jane

PostSubject: Re: My spidey senses are tingling.    My spidey senses are tingling.  EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 12:41 am

Its no problem it happens when a new thread is made.

I love that line haha.
Back to top Go down
https://mysteryspiderman.forumotion.co.uk
Eddie Brock

Eddie Brock

PostSubject: Re: My spidey senses are tingling.    My spidey senses are tingling.  EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 10:57 pm

Okay so winning the POV was good cause one of the quack pack members could have been backdoored. Hopefully one of us can win HOH tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Eddie Brock

Eddie Brock

PostSubject: Re: My spidey senses are tingling.    My spidey senses are tingling.  EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 3:15 pm

Spidey had the opportunity to take out a big dog and he wimped out. I guess I'll have to do everything myself.
Back to top Go down
Eddie Brock

Eddie Brock

PostSubject: Re: My spidey senses are tingling.    My spidey senses are tingling.  EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 10:49 pm

ugh, my team needs to grow some balls and nominate the big dogs and not the inactives...
Back to top Go down
Eddie Brock

Eddie Brock

PostSubject: Re: My spidey senses are tingling.    My spidey senses are tingling.  EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 9:49 pm

Rolling Eyes Of course NOW that I win they want to put up the big dogs.
Back to top Go down
Eddie Brock

Eddie Brock

PostSubject: Re: My spidey senses are tingling.    My spidey senses are tingling.  EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 10:02 pm

I think the irony of me working with the Quack Pack, is that I talk to other people more on PMs than I do with them. Honestly I could be the fifth wheel in that alliance which is why I need Doc Oc to stay and take them out. Sounds cruel but I need to make sure I'm not the target and if they wanted to take out someone, they should have done it themselves.
Back to top Go down
Eddie Brock

Eddie Brock

PostSubject: Re: My spidey senses are tingling.    My spidey senses are tingling.  EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 10:49 pm

I don't trust anyone in my alliance. Fuck all had the chance to get rid of Doc Oc but you all pussied out and now you're trying to make sure I get my hands dirty for you. Guess again. I'm gonna make sure one of the gets backdoored so they can start feeling the heat.
Back to top Go down
Eddie Brock

Eddie Brock

PostSubject: Re: My spidey senses are tingling.    My spidey senses are tingling.  EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 11:01 pm

If Spider Man uses that POV, I'm tempted to nominate Amazing Spider Man and I can make sure Amazing Spider Man goes home.
Back to top Go down
Eddie Brock

Eddie Brock

PostSubject: Re: My spidey senses are tingling.    My spidey senses are tingling.  EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 2:12 am

I could either play a good strategic game and try to win it OR I could be the villain.

I love being the villain better.
Back to top Go down
Eddie Brock

Eddie Brock

PostSubject: Re: My spidey senses are tingling.    My spidey senses are tingling.  EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 2:15 am

Tara, I apologize for taking long, so hopefully you can give extra time for people to vote.
Back to top Go down
Mary Jane
Admin
Mary Jane

PostSubject: Re: My spidey senses are tingling.    My spidey senses are tingling.  EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 7:20 am

I can but its double night tonight and no worries.
Back to top Go down
Eddie Brock

Eddie Brock

PostSubject: Re: My spidey senses are tingling.    My spidey senses are tingling.  EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 1:55 pm

Do I trust anyone? Hell no. I expect people to lie to me and to keep Amazing Spider Man. If he goes thats great and if he's stays then I'm screwed. Its a shame no one else in this game has any balls, maybe Betty but it was only when she was in danger of elimination.

Mark my words though, my #1 target is Spider Man.
Back to top Go down
Eddie Brock

Eddie Brock

PostSubject: Re: My spidey senses are tingling.    My spidey senses are tingling.  EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 8:46 pm

Game Plan: Win HOH or POV. If I don't win either, then I'm out.
Back to top Go down
Eddie Brock

Eddie Brock

PostSubject: Re: My spidey senses are tingling.    My spidey senses are tingling.  EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 9:19 pm

What a relief, I thought I would be gone tonight for sure. Good thing I love Marvel.

I also hope that Doc Oc and Harry don't think they're safe. I know they're trying to play the UTR and I'm not gonna be cool with it. If they wanna align then they better step it up.
Back to top Go down
Eddie Brock

Eddie Brock

PostSubject: Re: My spidey senses are tingling.    My spidey senses are tingling.  EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 11:23 pm

Betty or Gwen? I don't trust either of them and I know that had they won POV that they would have taken Spider Man out. I would love for one of them to leave tonight.
Back to top Go down
Mary Jane
Admin
Mary Jane

PostSubject: Re: My spidey senses are tingling.    My spidey senses are tingling.  EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 11:36 pm

Love the avatar.
Back to top Go down
Eddie Brock

Eddie Brock

PostSubject: Re: My spidey senses are tingling.    My spidey senses are tingling.  EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 11:55 pm

Thanks babe.
Back to top Go down
Eddie Brock

Eddie Brock

PostSubject: Re: My spidey senses are tingling.    My spidey senses are tingling.  EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 12:08 am

Never in any game have I played so dirty. I remember being very loyal and honest to everyone in other games. Oh how things have changed.

Can't say feeling bad doesn't feel good.
Back to top Go down
Eddie Brock

Eddie Brock

PostSubject: Re: My spidey senses are tingling.    My spidey senses are tingling.  EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 4:12 pm

Right now I'm creating a web of alliances but I don't trust anyone. Betty says she's not going after me if she wins HOH. Rolling Eyes Like if I believed that. Gwen tells me she wants to take out the villain alliance and tbh I'm all for it. They shouldn't get a free ride. I'm still gonna try to win HOH but what I'm hoping for is that whoever wins HOH nominates Doc Oc and another villain member (thats not me lol), that way Doc Oc can use that dang reward or hopefully get eliminated too.

Whoever has the other reward better be damn sure I'm gonna sniff it out.
Back to top Go down
Eddie Brock

Eddie Brock

PostSubject: Re: My spidey senses are tingling.    My spidey senses are tingling.  EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 11:58 pm

I feel like Betty PMs everyone saying she's willing to have an alliance. I don't feel safe at all and I'll probably be nominated if I don't win HOH. The bad thing is that if I do win HOH I just keep putting a target on my back. I'm screwed either way unless a 3rd reward challenge happens and I win.
Back to top Go down
Eddie Brock

Eddie Brock

PostSubject: Re: My spidey senses are tingling.    My spidey senses are tingling.  EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 9:58 pm

I seriously hate guessing challenges. I have no idea if Aunt May will nominate me though it would be stupid because the villain alliance will go after her and I'm not going after her.

At the same time, I can't keep winning HOH every time because then I will forever be the target.
Back to top Go down
Eddie Brock

Eddie Brock

PostSubject: Re: My spidey senses are tingling.    My spidey senses are tingling.  EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 10:28 pm

Thank God she didn't nominate me. Who's to say she won't try to backdoor me tomorrow though. I'm glad she nominated Doc & Harry, I like them both but come on guys, you both have been not giving a fuck about this game and its really annoying. Of course as soon as Harry gets nominated he shows up out of nowhere and comments. Rolling Eyes

I hope they get their wake up call and I also hope Doc uses that reward of his.
Back to top Go down
Eddie Brock

Eddie Brock

PostSubject: Re: My spidey senses are tingling.    My spidey senses are tingling.  EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 9:49 pm

The 1st time I'm at risk of getting backdoored and suddenly everyone decides to play Veto. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Eddie Brock

Eddie Brock

PostSubject: Re: My spidey senses are tingling.    My spidey senses are tingling.  EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 9:57 pm

I'm crossing my fingers he doesn't use that POV. I'm sure I'm one of the Top 3 choices Aunt May has in mind for a replacement.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My spidey senses are tingling.    My spidey senses are tingling.  Empty

Back to top Go down

My spidey senses are tingling.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next