Cindy's Duel: Mystery Spiderman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spiderman Big Brother.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Spidey's Journal

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Spider Man

Spider Man

Spidey's Journal Empty
PostSubject: Spidey's Journal   Spidey's Journal EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 7:42 pm

This is where my Confessionals will go.

It will be a bit before I have anything solid to write about.

Also, congrats on getting Runner-Up on Nick vs. Cartoon Network. Smile
Back to top Go down
Spider Man

Spider Man

Spidey's Journal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spidey's Journal   Spidey's Journal EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 7:58 pm

Okay, so first impressions.

Newer generation of me is definitely not as cool as me. *hair flick*

Lily, for some strange reason, already gives me that Nicole vibe, and Lizard I'm already starting to suspect is Dino. Don't ask me why that is.

And, to add some spice to the dish, there's 2 of me, 2 of you, and 2 of my Aunt May. Interesting...

I see PM's are still disabled. We already have more than 12 people. I would like them open now so I can start making some alliances. Maybe a 2002 franchise alliance are a Spidey duo? Maybe a combination of the 2? I just don't want to be first out, especially since the forum background is of my darksuit. lol
Back to top Go down
Spider Man

Spider Man

Spidey's Journal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spidey's Journal   Spidey's Journal EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 8:28 pm

I haven't been able to log on all day, but I did get a PM from MJ to work together, which I agreed to do. Hopefully we're in the same house, and even if we're not, we can still look out for each other.

I also sent out a PM to Amazing Spiderman as I would rather work with another me rather than fight against them. Wink If I'm in the same house with both of them, then that would be great.

I plan on coming into this game putting my foot in the door so that I stay off people's Hit List as much as I possibly can. That way, I can kind of just sit back, stay active whenever I can, and just enjoy myself in this game. I also want to steer clear of fights whenever possible because that can only undermine my game here, and that's a big no-no.
Back to top Go down
Spider Man

Spider Man

Spidey's Journal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spidey's Journal   Spidey's Journal EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 7:20 am

So I haven't been able to keep up with the rest of the game. I guess that's what happens when you're out saving the day. Just ask the bank robbers that I had to stop today.

Anyway, we get separated into our houses today based on how the Top 2 finishes do on Reward. So I would naturally hope that I'm in the house with the person who gets first place in tonight's Reward as I will be absent from it.

Sunday's another day where I am going to be absent, but afterwards, I should be golden with my schedule, and I'm just going to let whoever I'm housed with know this so that if there does come that chance that I get put on the block that I would be given another chance to prove my worth in this game.
Back to top Go down
Spider Man

Spider Man

Spidey's Journal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spidey's Journal   Spidey's Journal EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 1:12 am

Okay, Updates...

Today, I found out quite a few things. One, MJ and couldn't end up in the same house. Bummer. Two, I was able to secure myself a spot in an alliance of 5 called the Quack Pack, which consists of myself, my other self, Aunt May, Gwen, and Eddie. Yay. Three, I couldn't be there for the challenge and Doc Ock, who is in the opposite house, won HOH. Bummer. Four, Veto got moved to Tuesday because of Labor Day, which I'm not against.

Of course, Doc Ock has yet to nominate his 2 nominess from my house, so I decided to shoot him a PM just to try to make sure I stay safe this week. If he doesn't nominate me, then maybe on a week when I'm HOH, I can keep Doc Ock off the block.

I'm hoping someone like Carnage goes up because I haven't talked to him.

Ben asked to work together, but I'm already in a group of 5 as it is, and I don't want to overalign. However, maybe I can make it to where I can have his back from a bit so that I won't have to turn on him on the first night.

We'll see what happens...
Back to top Go down
Spider Man

Spider Man

Spidey's Journal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spidey's Journal   Spidey's Journal EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 7:04 pm

So Sandman and Carnage went up. Good. We need to get Carnage out first. He scares me and he's inactive, so I don't know if he's plotting to take over the world or what. All I know is that if he plans on eating anybody, it's not happening in this house, that's for sure.

I'm going to show up for the Veto, but if I win it tonight, I definitely won't be using it. Don't see a reason why I should as all 5 of us members of the Quack Pack are safe this round. If the noms stay the same, my vote will definitely go to Carnage. Let's just hope he doesn't decide to show up out of the blue.
Back to top Go down
Spider Man

Spider Man

Spidey's Journal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spidey's Journal   Spidey's Journal EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 9:01 pm

Another memory just occured to me.

On the last installment of your series, the Buffy Edition, I do remember, albeit I was not an active person in that game at all, that although Buffy didn't get Evicted on the first week, she did get put up by Drusilla and had to be Vetoed off. I know that Doc Ock said that Spiderman going up at all on the first week wouldn't be right, I'm not exactly sure I should trust that.

I'll have to be on my toes, but we'll see come the Veto.
Back to top Go down
Spider Man

Spider Man

Spidey's Journal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spidey's Journal   Spidey's Journal EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 9:03 pm

Also, a side note: Whenever the weeks advance in the game, I'll put whatever the Confessional is intended for on the entry, kind of like you did in my game.
Back to top Go down
Spider Man

Spider Man

Spidey's Journal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spidey's Journal   Spidey's Journal EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 8:12 pm

So Sandman won Veto and took himself, which caused Jamesson to go up as a replacement. Well, as long as it wasn't a member of my alliance, I'm fine with it.

So before Doctor Otto Octavius put Jamesson up, I messaged Sandman and asked him to vote out Carnage, which he said he would do, but even wwithout extra votes, it would be 5 votes against Carnage anyway as those 5 are coming from my alliance. So the Eviction should be unanimous unless UB does something sneaky.
Back to top Go down
Spider Man

Spider Man

Spidey's Journal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spidey's Journal   Spidey's Journal EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 9:05 pm

Week 2:

Damn it! Our house lost again to that lizard! Ah well. He put up Jonah and UB, but he told me he was weighing his options when he was thinking about the nominees. Can't say as if I blame him, but that also makes me like him a little less than I already do for causing us to lose another one of our Houseguests.

I hope a House Swap comes soon like it did in Buffy so I don't have to get the short end of the stick and I can, as I remember Dino putting it in one game I was a juror in, "talk my way out of a paper bag". And hopefully whoever I am housed with, it allows me to get some of the MJ House with me and give me some breathing room on the other side.

Also, I have to not only worry about attending the Veto, but beating UB and Jonah in it as well. If the Veto is used, I'm not exactly sure if I am 100% safe from going up on the block this week, though I feel as if it'll be like last week where the replacement survived the Eviction. We'll see how that goes.

I am going to need all the luck I can get for the next 2 nights.
Back to top Go down
Spider Man

Spider Man

Spidey's Journal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spidey's Journal   Spidey's Journal EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 10:43 pm

Awesome! Eddie won Veto. He says that the noms should stay the same, and hopefully that is the case. However, the upcoming vote is going to be interesting to say the least.

Do I want to evict Jonah, who I have never talked to, or will I backstab my own Uncle because he is never here. This is going to be a drag.
Back to top Go down
Spider Man

Spider Man

Spidey's Journal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spidey's Journal   Spidey's Journal EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 7:45 pm

Week 3:

So Ben, most likely RTF, has been Evicted, but now my guys are down 7 to 9. What's worse? The Quack Pack will almost certainly consist of a nominee next time another one of their house wins the HOH.

It's time for a rebound!
Back to top Go down
Spider Man

Spider Man

Spidey's Journal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spidey's Journal   Spidey's Journal EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 9:33 pm

Looking at the HOH competition, I'm thinking that this is a lot like firing missiles blindly, meaning that whoever gets the question correct first gets to pick a number to try and hit. However, the part I'm afraid about is whether or not we end up having friendly fire. If my understanding is correct, I also think that there is a chance that an inactive could win HOH. How, you might ask? Well, if it is 1 vs. 1 and the house that had the active person picked their own box, then that would leave the inactive to win the HOH.

Hopefullly it won't come to that though. I'm hoping that at least one of my boxes stays afloat so that we have an HOH on our side, especially considering that I just recently left a game after making a bad mistake in the Immunity Challenge. I don't want it to be my own house, which is the opposing house, demolishing me in this game.
Back to top Go down
Spider Man

Spider Man

Spidey's Journal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spidey's Journal   Spidey's Journal EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 11:35 pm

Woot woot! About time I got a win for our team! That was an awesome challenge!

So what I want to do is keep Doc Ock safe so that way, I am showing my appreciation for him keeping me safe from Week 1. Lizard also PM'ed me, so I want to see what they want to do seeing as they allowed us to get rid of our inactives. I also need to see what the Quack Pack is thinking.

Amazing Spiderman already stated that he doesn't want to do Veto, so my choice will be between Gwen, Aunt May, and Eddie. Most likely I may end up choosing May or Eddie, unless Gwen really wants to do it.
Back to top Go down
Spider Man

Spider Man

Spidey's Journal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spidey's Journal   Spidey's Journal EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 11:56 pm

So my decision was made. I decided that we should for them what they did for us, which is to get the inactives out. Doc Ock and Lizard both wanted Michele out, so I decided to give them their wish, since her leaving wouldn't hurt anybody. It wouldn't do anything against me, so I'm okay with this.

I had decided that I would put up Lily with Michele as Lily is not very active either. I was almost going to put up Flash, but I have actually talked to him at some point before we got into our houses, so I spared him for the moment, though he will most likely be the replacement if Lily gets off the block. It should be Michele leaving though.

This is also a chance to improve my standing in both houses as Doc Ock has kept me safe before as well as Lizard and also make the Quack Pack happy. Aunt May will be my choice to play in the Veto alongside me, so that should give us a good duo going into the Veto. I would hope Lily doesn't start showing and go bonkers on me because then I would become a target of hers.
Back to top Go down
Spider Man

Spider Man

Spidey's Journal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spidey's Journal   Spidey's Journal EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 9:45 pm

I decided not to do the Reward Challenge after all because I didn't know how to create a banner. In fact, when I hosted a game not too long ago, I wasn't even the person to create the banner. Rather, I took a few nights off and now it's back to business as I have a Veto I gotta do. Of course, to keep myself from pissing too many people off, I won't use it if I win. If Lily magically makes it and wins though, I will probably go with Flash as he, along with Betty, are basically inactive.

I don't know what is going on behind the scenes as I am not really reaching out to anybody as of yet. I want to keep things on the down low right now and catch a breather, which would be easier for me if my house wins HOH after Michele is Evicted.

Speaking of which, Michele is more inactive than even Carnage. At least Carnage actually put in the time to post twice. Michele never even logged on and most of the people in this game probably didn't even know she was even playing. You can't stay that well-hidden under-the-radar without being called anything above a floater, like was the case with Zim in Mikey's Nick vs. Cartoon Network game. Michele is obviously not even playing the game, pretty much, so why keep her in?

And while I'm on the topic of under-the-radar players, let's talk about some who can potentially become as such in this game.

Sandman - Although he has only 46 posts and was nominated Week 1, he is active, and usually under-the-radar people can stay active while also keeping their posting numbers in check.

Betty - While ASM says she is basically inactive, I think that either she's just floating or she's playing a stellar UTR game.

Lizard - Another one who hasn't really made waves, though he has won HOH at one point.

Gwen - Although she is in my alliance, I wonder why she would bet money on Doc Ock having an Idol.

May Parker - Same as Lizard, minus the HOH win.

So yeah, I think I might be in my usual role of being out there, which, while it doesn't necessarily put a target on my back for the time being, it will when it starts to get down to the wire. I'm hoping that I can make some ground with some of the people from the other side between now and then.
Back to top Go down
Spider Man

Spider Man

Spidey's Journal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spidey's Journal   Spidey's Journal EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 11:06 pm

So I proved that I can rule a week in the comp here by winning the Veto, which allowed me to keep the nominees the same. While I would like to have one of my house win the next HOH, I actually may just end up throwing the next competition so that I don't come across to the others as a threat as Doc Ock is already seeming to be like right now.

In the meanwhile, I'm going to see if I can't rekindle something with MJ so that if one of my housemates were to win the Head of Household, I can talk them into keeping Mary Jane safe and instead go for the likes of Flash, Lily, Betty, or, if I wanted to grow a pair, even Harry. Reason being is that I don't want to make any kind of waves by having Doc Ock or Lizard ending up on the block, especially if what Gwen fears is true and Doc really does have that Idol. I may be allowing the opposing May to fly under the radar, but, hey, all the more power to me.

Maybe I should strike some sort of deal with Doc or Lizard...

...but my only problem with that is that it would make me look shady, and remembering what happened to Bella before the merge in Mark's previous Survivor game, I know that it could very well happen to anyone who tries it, including me.

The advantage in doing so though is that it would give me some kind of leverage if there is a swap heading our way.

This will be an interesting outcome for sure.
Back to top Go down
Spider Man

Spider Man

Spidey's Journal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spidey's Journal   Spidey's Journal EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 9:06 pm

Week 4:

With Michele gone, the MJ House still needs another HOH on our side to even the score, and what better way to do that than to do a Hunger Games Head of Household. Of course, anyone who knows Tara at this day and age would have to expect the Hunger Games to come up at some point.

It's fine by me because I watched the movie myself and I thought it was very good. I hope the rest of my house has also watched it or read the books because if I'm the one they have to depend on again, I'm going to look like a threat.

If the other house wins, I need to gain some ground with that other house, and fast.
Back to top Go down
Spider Man

Spider Man

Spidey's Journal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spidey's Journal   Spidey's Journal EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 6:09 pm

Did I just throw the HOH comp? Go me!

Now our Quack Pack is discussing a possible backdoor. Apparently, there is an MJ/Ock/Harry/Lizard alliance going on on the other side. Harry is Immune, and to keep MJ's name out of the mix, I decided to only say Doc's and Lizard's names and they seem to agree on those.

I think I would have had to have the same discussion with Sandman had he won HOH because he wanted to talk strategy with me and I was all ears.

It looks like Flash and Lily aree heading on the block.
Back to top Go down
Spider Man

Spider Man

Spidey's Journal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spidey's Journal   Spidey's Journal EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 6:11 pm

Flash and Lily are on the block! Well, Flash would have been my replacement last week, but I'm certain that the only way a backdoor is going to work is if the Veto is used on Lily because where has Lily been? She might hate us now, but I don't have to do anything tonight except sit back and relax. Smile
Back to top Go down
Spider Man

Spider Man

Spidey's Journal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spidey's Journal   Spidey's Journal EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 7:09 pm

Sorry that I haven't been here much recently. You can only do so much while out saving the day. Wink

The merge came kind of early, if you ask me. I was ready to crush the spirits of the other house even more, but hey, it is what it is. So that means we would have to unite everyone from my house if possible so that the other house falls one by one. When the time comes to make moves, then that'll be a matter for when that time comes. Right now, though, it's all about staying strong and winning comps. I can't throw any more for the time being because now is not the time to relax.
Back to top Go down
Spider Man

Spider Man

Spidey's Journal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spidey's Journal   Spidey's Journal EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 12:05 am

Week 7:

Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep

*finally wakes up*

Oops! Sorry. I was sleeping because Betty Brant bored me to death with her "2012 alliance" crap. I think Eddie, however, may be a shady one due to what my 2012 counterpart said earlier. He is suspecting a villains alliance and that since Eddie put up 2012 May and Betty, I have a reason to suspect Eddie is not as with us as it seems. So what would be a good testing ground is if Veto is used, who goes up as a replacement?

This has become a messy night. Let me tell you.

I will have more later.
Back to top Go down
Spider Man

Spider Man

Spidey's Journal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spidey's Journal   Spidey's Journal EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 11:26 pm

So I Vetoed Betty off the block. If there is a Villains Alliance, then I need to know where Eddie stands with all of us. It'll all depend on who Eddie decides to name as a replacement. If he nominates a villain, then I can relax a little. If Jonah goes up, we'll know Eddie is being shady. If this puts me in hot water with Eddie, fine. It's not like I'm playing to win anyway. But I do want to make some waves so I can prove that I'm still worth a damn. Amazing Spiderman is on board with this, and worst that'll happen is Jonah goes up and 2012 May leaves the game. If I get 11th place because of this, then I get 11th place. No big deal. I did what I had to do, and hey, it earned me Betty's loyalty, so extra points for that! Woot Woot! Very Happy

All that's left to do right now is sit and watch.
Back to top Go down
Spider Man

Spider Man

Spidey's Journal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spidey's Journal   Spidey's Journal EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 3:10 am

Oh Eddie! You fucking traitor! You will rue the day you nominated Amazing Spiderman!

If I win HOH, you best believe you're going on the block. Call me annoying? Fuck you! Want to betray the Quack Pack? Fuck you! It's time to start playing the game, and now, it's you and me, boy!

BRING IT ON, YOU PUNKASS BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Spider Man

Spider Man

Spidey's Journal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spidey's Journal   Spidey's Journal EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 10:39 pm

Week 8:

What is taking so long?

And, more importantly, WHY THE FUCK IS EDDIE BLAMING ME AND AMAZING SPIDERMAN FOR RUINING THE QUACK PACK? I Vetoed Betty last week so that I could see where Eddie's loyalty truly lied. If he would have just nominate Lizard, Doc Oc, or Harry, the Quack Pack would've stayed together, but no. He went and HE ruined the Quack Pack by nominating Amazing Spiderman, who ended up leaving that round. Amazing Spiderman and I both knew that what I did could have saved the Quack Pack a whole lot of grief. But Eddie, being the bitch that he is, does not see that what HE did ruined the Quack Pack, not what [b]I did. And of course he would nominate me, but that's okay because I won the Veto.

Look who's laughing now, BITCH! Yeah, sure, the Week 8 Post-Veto noms were the same as Week 7 Pre-Veto, but it's better than me being on the block.

Of course I voted to keep Betty in. She did talk to me more than the other nominee, but once Sunday's Head of Household comes, you better believe it's on. I will nominate Eddie and Lizard if I win HOH and I will explain that Eddie was the one who went and made things complicated. I can care less Doc Ock's Idol because this is a matter of pride. If I get 10th, I get 10th. If I get 9th, I get 9th. But I will not rest until Venom is destroyed.

That's all I have to say about the matter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Spidey's Journal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spidey's Journal   Spidey's Journal Empty

Back to top Go down

Spidey's Journal
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cindy's Duel: Mystery Spiderman  :: Diary Room :: Spider Man-
Jump to: