Cindy's Duel: Mystery Spiderman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spiderman Big Brother.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Final Words

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sandman

Sandman

Final Words Empty
PostSubject: Final Words   Final Words EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 11:07 pm

Looking back, I noticed that a lot of my confessionals were terribly thought out and not very insightful. I sort of failed in the confessional department this time around but that isn't to say that my mind wasn't into this game. I know that in most games, the objective is to win by any means, whether that means cutting throats or throwing people under the bus. For nearly three years now, that has been the way I've played these games. Over time, I've won some, and I've lost some. So my biggest goal in this game was to not necessarily win, but it was to redeem myself and play as clean of a game as I could without stooping to such low levels. I have lied, yes, but I kept it to a minimum and was for the most part, pretty upfront. I made as few alliances as possible so that I did not have to worry about breaking them later down the road. I made some deals that benefited me to stick around longer without getting carried away. The person I really wanted to take to the end was Gwen since I toyed with that idea at the beginning and so I would not promise anyone anything long term. I don't think I broke too many words. I didn't cast my vote against Gwen and Betty when they were evicted. I did (attempt to) vote against Gwen when she was against Eddie but at that point, a lot was going on and my inbox was empty so I had to do what I felt was best. Fortunately I failed to vote and it didn't make a difference so I was spared from the awkward consequence.

Don't get me wrong, I wanted to win the game. I felt like I played a solid game overall. I hate losing but I made sure that I kept my bratty attitude aside and played a more mature game. Normally I would just fight and sass my way to victory (as in a few of my current/recent games), but those are more for show. I can draw a line between what is genuine and what is for entertainment. I presented my case to Jonah after I found out that the votes would tie, but it just wasn't enough. He felt that he had a stronger chance against May/Gwen so now he has to deal with that.

Overall I had a blast in this game. I didn't think I'd do so well under these circumstances. Maybe I should play games like this more often Smile The players here were pretty amazing too and I don't regret anything. All of them added something to the game, regardless of how well their games are perceived. I was well-aware that I was on the bottom of many alliances but I just did what I could without ever being in hot water and ultimately I feel like the aftermath was worth it. Everyone in the final four definitely deserve to be there. Gwen was my original ally and Doc Ock was surprisingly one of my favorites. The funny thing about Doc is that we hardly spoke strategy but when we did, we were on the same page. I am definitely rooting for him <3 Jonah ultimately voted me out but I really respect that he gave me a chance. We hadn't spoken at all in the game until I nominated him and then we somehow became close. He didn't want me gone despite us not talking for half the game. I don't know how much of that I can buy but it seemed legitimate. Aunt May is also an interesting ally. We didn't really talk much, but when we did, we seemed to have a nice friendly relationship and I respect that she held her own against Betty (Betty<3 I still really enjoyed you too Smile) She's obviously a very intelligent person and I can't wait to see who she is.
Back to top Go down

Final Words
Page 1 of 1