Cindy's Duel: Mystery Spiderman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spiderman Big Brother.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Final 4.....

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Doctor Octopus

Doctor Octopus

Final 4..... Empty
PostSubject: Final 4.....   Final 4..... EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 11:01 pm

So once again its been awhile since I've written here. I actually kind of forgot about the DR haha. Anyhow, well I've made it to final 4. At this point Jameson and I are allies (I think) and he's HoH so that bodes well for me. If me or him can pull out a veto win tonight, that will put me in final 3 which it damn hard to believe considering I've been absent a lot. But I've made it when it counts. Twice I've been put on the block, only to win veto and take myself off, and once I survived being on the block and didnt get voted out. I may not have been here the whole time for all the challenges, and thus wasnt able also to build a huge social game, but I did what I needed to and did what I could given my work situation. I still cant believe I've made it this far. Looking forward to veto tonight and final 3 tomorrow (hopefully)
Back to top Go down

Final 4.....
Page 1 of 1