Cindy's Duel: Mystery Spiderman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spiderman Big Brother.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Eviction 13

Go down 
+5
Aunt May
Gwen Stacy
Betty Brant
Sandman
Mary Jane
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Betty Brant

Betty Brant

Eviction 13 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eviction 13   Eviction 13 - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 2:03 am

Btw, this was the cunt's message to try to smooth things over when she lodged the knife in my back. It wouldn't have come to this, but she got on my nerves and now I don't feel bad. ^_^

Aunt May wrote:
Hi Betty

Yes you and I have been really good and cool. I appreciate you and it would great to have a girls alliance. I wish Octopus was up next to you or even Jonas himself but I have been talking to Sandman more in this game and I have to vote you out over him. Really sorry Bets.
Back to top Go down
Aunt May

Aunt May

PostSubject: Re: Eviction 13   Eviction 13 - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 2:04 am

I never promised you the end. You spent half this game not even showing up so obviously I had people I was going to keep over you that tried from day one. You don't want to accept that and instead you want to go on some kind of crusade against me, go for it. This is just an online game I joined for fun and I won't lose sleep if you waste your time trying to turn jurors against me. That's if I even make finals. Either way I'm just enjoying Cindy's game and all your drama, this entire game, has been off putting. If you remember, I started being quieter with you once you started going off about the villains and 2012 alliances and all that drama. I didn't participate in it and I didn't really respond to your novels telling me about those alliances.

I joined this mystery game to have fun and you were just trying too hard to be such a villain and a bitch I just got to a point where I was over you and now I just don't even really like who you turned into. I rather deal with people who tried to be well placed socially than someone who goes off the way you do. To each their own, you seem to have fans and you have people like me who think you are overdoing this villains role. I doubt it's even a role for you anymore, you care so damn much.

If I make jury I will explain my game and answer questions, even yours if you have any. But for now I want to try and still have fun and enjoy this game. I get you are trying to ruin that but for the sake of your sanity I will just ignore you now.
Back to top Go down
Betty Brant

Betty Brant

PostSubject: Re: Eviction 13   Eviction 13 - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 2:05 am

Eddie Brock wrote:
U Mad?
Back to top Go down
Aunt May

Aunt May

PostSubject: Re: Eviction 13   Eviction 13 - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 2:07 am

Not at all. Just bored with this and you. The thrill is gone now you're just overdoing the whole thing and I'm sure players and jurors are sick of it from both of us.
Back to top Go down
Betty Brant

Betty Brant

PostSubject: Re: Eviction 13   Eviction 13 - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 2:12 am

You just pissed me off with your constant bullshit, and you can claim that you didn't PM me much at all, but let's be real here... you did and you can't wash that away.

I went from being affectionately labeled "Bets" to being an extraneous ally that you didn't really care about at all in this game. Perhaps you should learn to pick your allies better in the future, because I am not letting your dumbass off the fucking hook after you sold me out.

You claimed I was the first person you talked to in this game, and yet our alliance didn't matter a lick to you. I don't really care if everyone else is sick of me, but you can bet your ass that I am thrilled at the thought of them being sick of you.

Smile
Back to top Go down
Betty Brant

Betty Brant

PostSubject: Re: Eviction 13   Eviction 13 - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 2:14 am

Btw, note that I am not at all mad at Jonah, Doctor Octopus, nor Sandman. They all did what they had to do, and they didn't constantly PM me with bullshit the way this ancient bitch did.

Gwen Stacy annoys me as well, but she told me that she wanted me to stick around. It was Aunt May, the closest person to me in this game, who turned the tables against me.

So, excuse me if I'm going to speak out against such a vicious backstab from you May.
Back to top Go down
Aunt May

Aunt May

PostSubject: Re: Eviction 13   Eviction 13 - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 2:23 am

This is for real my last post. If you can't understand after this post than that's your problem. I'm sure others have half a brain and will.

1- You were the first person I talked to in this game but then you never showed up. This led to me making other alliances that did not involve you. Talking to you first doesn't mean we're going to the end together.
2- We talked at vote time to see who we were voting out. That's not even a daily thing. It wasn't as much after you started drama.
3- You went from sweet Bets that I felt bad voting out to psychotic juror Betty. Sorry I feel differently about you but considering the 25+ names you just called me in the span of 24 hours.
4- I'm sure you betrayed people and had allies in this game you wanted to advance with further than you wanted with me.
5- While you went from super nice to a drama queen. Sandman went from quiet to a really good ally and friend. I had to choose and I chose the nice guy over the wannabe villain. It's a personal preference.

Vicious? Are you ok in your head? This is an internet game. Go outside and take a breath pf fresh air you're acting pathetic. Vicious, *shakes head and laughs*

Now please use the jury house for your anger and let the players continue on with the game. If PM rights are taken away from you, I would imagine you're not suppose to keep addressing us either.
Back to top Go down
Betty Brant

Betty Brant

PostSubject: Re: Eviction 13   Eviction 13 - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 2:35 am

Aunt May wrote:
If you can't understand after this post than that's your problem.

LMAO as ifffff

Shut the fuck up, Aunt May. I have had it up to HERE with your self-righteous posts. You act like I "never showed up", but I was here the whole damn game and have a bunch of confessionals in my Diary Room to prove it. Under the radar is a legit strategy, hag. You can label me a drama queen and downsize me as a person, but perhaps you should have thought about how I would react to your BETRAYING me and LYING to me. Don't you dare judge me for my feelings until your fat ass experiences what I experienced, but you won't because you have everyone tied around your fingers. I just hope that the jury will know better.

As for the posting issue. I will not bend for YOUR sake!!!! If Mary Jane doesn't want me to post, then she will remove my posting access to this section. I'm sure since you know how much your game has been damaged by this little tiff, you'll probably bitch to her and get your way on me losing posting rights. However, this war is not over and removing me as a poster will do me no harm. I strongly hate you for what you've done, and given that you won't even own up to the venomous tendencies you've exhibited, I doubt these feelings will go away.

Lastly! Did it ever occur to you that maybe you've pissed me so much with your shit that I legitimately am PISSED off with you? I'm not trying to be some sort of villainess. I'm simply keeping it real right now. I really have a major issue with the way you've handled me as a person and player, and I will see to it that your time here will be more difficult from this point forward.
Back to top Go down
Gwen Stacy

Gwen Stacy

PostSubject: Re: Eviction 13   Eviction 13 - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 2:46 am

*awkwardly sits here while awaiting eviction results*
Back to top Go down
Betty Brant

Betty Brant

PostSubject: Re: Eviction 13   Eviction 13 - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 2:49 am

We could go tanning, but you voted me out. Razz

It's all good. I was pretty angry with you, Gwen... but I sense that you're much more legit as a person and I do believe you when you said that you wanted me to stick around but couldn't because of the Devil other bitch in this thread.

Plus, we did have so many fun tanning sessions. <3
Back to top Go down
Gwen Stacy

Gwen Stacy

PostSubject: Re: Eviction 13   Eviction 13 - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 2:55 am

Our tanning sessions <3 My favorite was the one right after you called out the 2012 alliance and we joined forces.
Back to top Go down
Betty Brant

Betty Brant

PostSubject: Re: Eviction 13   Eviction 13 - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 3:06 am

I love you
Back to top Go down
Mary Jane
Admin
Mary Jane

PostSubject: Re: Eviction 13   Eviction 13 - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 9:39 am

Ladies! Could someone please make the eviction thread? Also someone IS writingg episodes so you can update your diary room but put the week number please.
Back to top Go down
https://mysteryspiderman.forumotion.co.uk
Mary Jane Watson

Mary Jane Watson

PostSubject: Re: Eviction 13   Eviction 13 - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 11:14 am

I put the week number, but I kind of fell behind on my diary rooms so there will probably be some episodes where I am not in it. lol
Back to top Go down
Mary Jane
Admin
Mary Jane

PostSubject: Re: Eviction 13   Eviction 13 - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 11:52 am

You can add more MJ if you remember what happened.
Back to top Go down
https://mysteryspiderman.forumotion.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eviction 13   Eviction 13 - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Eviction 13
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3