Cindy's Duel: Mystery Spiderman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spiderman Big Brother.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Eviction etc

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Doctor Octopus

Doctor Octopus

Eviction etc Empty
PostSubject: Eviction etc   Eviction etc EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 1:17 am

So I won HoH and nominated Carnage and Sandman because they seemed mostly inactive and I wanted to keep tensions low between the houses. Sandman did message me to keep him, but so did everyone else except Carnage so I really didn't have much choice. Then I had to work 16 hours, so even though I tried the veto challenge afterwards, I wasn't really in the best mood and probably could have tried harder. Interestingly Sandman won, so I put up Jameson in his place but Carnage went home. Didn't really matter to me anyways, I think I'm still on the good side of the important players from the MJ house. My nomination ceremony(s) were brief due to work constraints but thats just how things go...

I wasn't able to compete in the HoH challenge today due to another long workday, but Lizard won from our house, so it didnt matter. Looks like he played his nominations safe also, so everything is going well. I'm just hoping things at work calm down so I can actually be a little more active since it seems like in this game while I'm active I tend to win
Back to top Go down

Eviction etc
Page 1 of 1