Cindy's Duel: Mystery Spiderman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spiderman Big Brother.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Later Game Thoughts

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Doctor Octopus

Doctor Octopus

Later Game Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Later Game Thoughts   Later Game Thoughts EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 2:04 am

So...somehow I'm still in this game, but things are looking bleaker and bleaker. Eddie had to go home last and I had to be one of the deciding votes in sending him home. I'm already second guessing that decision, as I know Gwen can't be trusted, but...if I had gone against Betty and voted to keep Eddie then I would have made an enemy out of Betty and likely others as well. I really didnt have a good decision there, but I still feel really bad about what happened.

Thinking about the vote before that. Somehow I stayed over Harry. It sucked that Harry went home, as he was my best ally at that point, but at least I was able to stay. At this point, I feel like I havent had the time to put towards this game, and am happy with making it this far. If I were to go home any time now I wouldn't really be too upset.

That said, I was able to win POV tonight and keep myself safe. It just goes to show that when I have the time for challenges, I usually win. Too bad I dont have more time
Back to top Go down

Later Game Thoughts
Page 1 of 1