Cindy's Duel: Mystery Spiderman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spiderman Big Brother.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Extra Extra! Read All About It! Aunt May is a Straight BITCH

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
J. Jonah Jameson

J. Jonah Jameson

Extra Extra! Read All About It! Aunt May is a Straight BITCH - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extra Extra! Read All About It! Aunt May is a Straight BITCH   Extra Extra! Read All About It! Aunt May is a Straight BITCH - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 10:28 am

I told Gwen I thought everyone was on the outs like I was and that there wasn't much game being played. Rather than let me obliviously believe this so I wouldn't try in competitions, Gwen kindly corrected me and said

"I'm sure that there are alliances and strategy talks that others have and there is a lot of game being played. Most of it is behind the scenes.

For instance, I know Spider-Man and Eddie are going after each other. Aunt May, Betty, Sandman, and myself are going after the "villains" which are Harry, Doc Oc, and Lizard and they are on the outs from what I gather and may have a loose a alliance."

I doubt this is 100% accurate. NOBODY would show all their cards like that, right? Laughing oh my. Now if I win, I might nominate Lizard and Spiderman.
Back to top Go down
J. Jonah Jameson

J. Jonah Jameson

PostSubject: Re: Extra Extra! Read All About It! Aunt May is a Straight BITCH   Extra Extra! Read All About It! Aunt May is a Straight BITCH - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 12:39 am

I predict myself getting 6th place? lol

I have deals with May, Doc, Betty, Gwen, and Eddie Laughing who else is there? Sandman and....lizard. blegh.

I think Gwen, Eddie, and Doc would put me up if they won, but still. I'm totally useless and flying ~UTR~ this game. Love <3

I hereby swear to try and win hoh. I haven't been present for a single HOH comp the whole game and I ahve tomorrow off, so I'm gonna do it!

Gwen <# WHO ARE YOU!? Such a misssteriiii. She's such the social butterfly. I know she's playing the best game right now. May is doing really well too. I just really want lizard and sandman owwwwt. Sandman seems like a complete ninny.

Betty kicks ass, though. I feel like we're kindred spirits.
Back to top Go down
J. Jonah Jameson

J. Jonah Jameson

PostSubject: Re: Extra Extra! Read All About It! Aunt May is a Straight BITCH   Extra Extra! Read All About It! Aunt May is a Straight BITCH - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 9:33 pm

spiderman won lmfao. the second i started playing, I'm gonna end up going home. guysssssss come on.
Back to top Go down
J. Jonah Jameson

J. Jonah Jameson

PostSubject: Re: Extra Extra! Read All About It! Aunt May is a Straight BITCH   Extra Extra! Read All About It! Aunt May is a Straight BITCH - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 1:23 am

I'm on the block. Boooo 7th place. I predicted I would get 6th. bleh!

I kind of don't care, but I kind of do because mid-jury sucks. I need to win the next HOH though if I do stay. I'm asking MAy to campaign for me because idk any of the alliances. It may be 3-1 for me to stay or 2-2 and idk what sandman would do.

I really doubt it's 3-1 for me to leave though. lol watch that happen.
Back to top Go down
J. Jonah Jameson

J. Jonah Jameson

PostSubject: Re: Extra Extra! Read All About It! Aunt May is a Straight BITCH   Extra Extra! Read All About It! Aunt May is a Straight BITCH - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 12:08 pm

so I might be staying, and it's nothing to do with anything I've done. I'm sure spiderman shot himself in the foot somehow. May said she'd keep me, so did Doc and Gwen is on the fence.

BETTY! this better be 4-0 lol.

I would cut off someone elses' left testicle to win this hoh tonight. I'd like to win just one. idk who I would take out though. Sandman seems to have frands in the jury house, but that's an argument to make if someone else wins.
Back to top Go down
J. Jonah Jameson

J. Jonah Jameson

PostSubject: Re: Extra Extra! Read All About It! Aunt May is a Straight BITCH   Extra Extra! Read All About It! Aunt May is a Straight BITCH - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 12:13 pm

so FugBetty is the only person I've ever used the word "alliance" with Laughing and she's trying to get me out.

IN some ways I'm glad, because now I have someone to fight if I stay <3

HEY BETTY, I CAN LIE TOO WTF. I told Gwen that betty wanted to keep me, so now gwen is gonna be all "amg why is betty trying to tell me to vote you out then?" HMM maybe because she's strung out on pain killers.
Back to top Go down
J. Jonah Jameson

J. Jonah Jameson

PostSubject: Re: Extra Extra! Read All About It! Aunt May is a Straight BITCH   Extra Extra! Read All About It! Aunt May is a Straight BITCH - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 10:37 pm

cindy if you had actually posted the challenge on time i might have won Sad i was the only one here
Back to top Go down
J. Jonah Jameson

J. Jonah Jameson

PostSubject: Re: Extra Extra! Read All About It! Aunt May is a Straight BITCH   Extra Extra! Read All About It! Aunt May is a Straight BITCH - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 11:23 pm

I won 2 vetoes and 2 HOHs now <3

Final 4 <3

so I need to nominate octopants now because fatass didnt bother to vote on time even though he was all "ok yay" </3

gwen and sandy are mad at me i think and OBVS an alliance. May wants me to put up doc but that leaves her/sandy/gwen as a threesome lulz.

im for real screwed.
Back to top Go down
J. Jonah Jameson

J. Jonah Jameson

PostSubject: Re: Extra Extra! Read All About It! Aunt May is a Straight BITCH   Extra Extra! Read All About It! Aunt May is a Straight BITCH - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 11:52 pm

I would normally fight really hard to have veto tonight, but I can't be here tomorrow. I'd rather miss a veto comp than an HOH <3

I have F2s with gwen and may. this means I have to nominate sandy and doc.

Doc- never shows up and didnt vote when I needed him to.
Sandy- really good in competitions also there isn't anyone else.

Gwen thinks I'm on board to get rid of doc, and I wouldn't be sad to see him go, but I'd really like sandy to leave. I think I'm on good terms with doc (Even if i nominate him) and sandy is too good in competitions.

But sandy thinks I really want to keep him. so no matter who stays, I may have a glimmer of hope at getting them to not be mad at me.

Has anyone picked up on me refusing to nominate May yet? Laughing
Back to top Go down
J. Jonah Jameson

J. Jonah Jameson

PostSubject: Re: Extra Extra! Read All About It! Aunt May is a Straight BITCH   Extra Extra! Read All About It! Aunt May is a Straight BITCH - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 12:58 am

DOC WINNING VETO IS PERFECT FOR ME <333

Sandman vs. Gwen. I really don't care who goes. I kind of want Sandman gone, because watching Gwen's fall from grace has been soooo much fun and I'm not ready for it to end yet. But, I really have a feeling that Gwen will win the F4 veto and evict me. Sad w/e, I've still had a lot of fun the past few game weeks.

I feel like me and may beingn an alliance is the elephant in the room and it's so awk to talk about because nobody flat out confronts me about it.

Now I just need to work on getting Doc to agree that May needs to be in the F3 with us and I'm good to go <3
Back to top Go down
J. Jonah Jameson

J. Jonah Jameson

PostSubject: Re: Extra Extra! Read All About It! Aunt May is a Straight BITCH   Extra Extra! Read All About It! Aunt May is a Straight BITCH - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 3:01 am

ewww betty is so gross.

Hey, Betty, you're not funny. Like, at all. It's possible to be bitchy and funny at the same time, but you're doing a horrible job at it. You can't be trying to be funny. It must be your goal to be as annoying as possible.
Back to top Go down
J. Jonah Jameson

J. Jonah Jameson

PostSubject: Re: Extra Extra! Read All About It! Aunt May is a Straight BITCH   Extra Extra! Read All About It! Aunt May is a Straight BITCH - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 1:22 am

Notes on the game incase we need it for a challenge

Week 1
HOH: Doctor Octopus
Nominees: Carnage and Sandman
Veto: Sandman saves himself
Nominees: Carnage and J. Jonah Jameson
Evicted: Carnage 5-0

Week 2
HOH: The Lizard
Nominees: Uncle Ben and J. Jonah Jameson
Veto: Eddie Brock does not use it
Nominees: Uncle Ben and J. Jonah Jameson
Evicted: Uncle Ben 6-0

Week 3
HOH: Spider Man
Nominees: Lily and Michele
Veto: Spider Man does not use it
Nominees: Lily and Michele
Evicted: Michele 5-0 (although Cindy posted 6-0)

Week 4
HOH: Aunt May
Nominees: Flash and Lily
Veto: Flash saves himself
Nominees: Lily and May Parker
Evicted: Lily 6-0

Week 5
HOH: Eddie Brock
Nominees: Betty Brant and May Parker
Veto: May Parker saves herself
Nominees: Flash Thompson and Betty Brant
Evicted: Flash 3-1

MERGE

Week 6
HOH: Sandman
Nominees: May Parker and Mary Jane
Veto: J. Jonah saves May Parker
Nominees: ASM and Mary Jane
Evicted: Mary Jane 6-3 (Cindy posted 5-3)

Week 7
Nominees:
Veto: Amazing Spiderman
Nominees: May Parker and ASM
Evicted: ASM 5-4

Week 8
Nominees: Spider Man and May Parker
Veto: Spider Man saves himself
Nominees: Betty Brant and May Parker
Evicted: May Parker 7-2

Week 9
HOH: Aunt May
Nominees: Harry and Doctor Octopus
Veto: Sandman does not use it
Nominees: Harry and Doctor Octopus
Evicted: Harry 4-3 (Cindy posted 5-2)

Week 10
HOH: Betty Brant
Nominees: Eddie Brock and The Lizard
Veto: Lizard saves himself
Nominees: Eddie Brock and Gwen Stacy
Evicted: Eddie Brock 3-2

Week 11
HOH: Spider Man
Nominees: Doctor Octopus and Lizard
Veto: Doctor Octopus saves himself
Nominees: Lizard and Sandman
Evicted: Lizard 5-0

Week 12
HOH: Sandman
Nominees: Spiderman and J. Jonah Jameson
Veto: Sandman doesn’t use it
Nominees: Spiderman and J. Jonah Jameson
Evicted: Spiderman 4-0

Week 13
HOH: J. Jonah Jameson
Nominees: Betty and Sandman
Veto: J. Jonah Jameson- did not use it
Nominees: Betty and Sandman
Evicted: Betty 2-0

Week 14
HOH: J. Jonah Jameson
Nominees: Doctor Octopus and Sandman
Veto: Doctor Octopus saves himself
Nominees: Gwen Stacy and Sandman
Evicted:
Back to top Go down
J. Jonah Jameson

J. Jonah Jameson

PostSubject: Re: Extra Extra! Read All About It! Aunt May is a Straight BITCH   Extra Extra! Read All About It! Aunt May is a Straight BITCH - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 1:46 am

Betty- lmao

Quote :
I am laughing. Razz

You're the one proclaiming to be SOOO honest and SOOO self-righteous, so obviously you must be taking this a little bit serious.

I couldn't even be more over this, but you're the hag continuing this war. It takes two people to tangle.

So, topic change... I wonder which of your extraneous allies you're going to betray next. Sandman or Gwen?

Betraying one of them next, while constantly targeting poor Doctor Octopus because he's the only one who didn't fall for your tricks.

I hope for Gwen's sake you keep her around.

Good job at making Doc look 100% unappealing as a finals partner. I already wasn't taking him, but this post would have totally swayed me. And how gross that you implied I fell for May's tricks or something Laughing It couldn't be that she is just a good ally?

HERE'S MY PROBLEM WITH ARGUMENTS TOWARDS GAMERS WHO OVER-ALIGN. Saying they can't be trusted because they make deals, or they have a lot of friends. IT comes off as really petty cattiness, first of all, but it's also stupid. Even if you make a lot of deals, YOU HAVE TO BE LOYAL TO AT LEAST ONE OF THEM Laughing So even if 5 people fall for your "F2" promises, I would argue that those 5 people are too trusting or the one making the deals is just that "Trustworthy" lol. But even so, 1 of those people made a smart move by aligning with someone who overaligns. It's a gamble, sure, that you are the "one" person who they will actually go to F2 with, but I don't believe anyone is "dumb" for "falling for it."

In short, Betty is too preshisssss <3
Back to top Go down
J. Jonah Jameson

J. Jonah Jameson

PostSubject: Re: Extra Extra! Read All About It! Aunt May is a Straight BITCH   Extra Extra! Read All About It! Aunt May is a Straight BITCH - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 12:21 am

Gwen asked if I was taking her to finals. I said I probably won't beat either one of them. She said "yeah, probably not, but you won more challenges than I did." lmao what? Weakest argument to go to F2 ever.
Back to top Go down
J. Jonah Jameson

J. Jonah Jameson

PostSubject: Re: Extra Extra! Read All About It! Aunt May is a Straight BITCH   Extra Extra! Read All About It! Aunt May is a Straight BITCH - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 1:45 am

4HOHs and 2 Vetos? And one of the HOH's was 2 parts so I won 7 competitions this season? GJ <3

THIS.IS.MY.LAST.GAME.

I wanted S45 to be my last one, but I got roped into this one lol. I made finals back to back and even though I'm not going to win this one, I still went out as best I could.

I REALLY want to win this though. I've never won a BB game and it was on my IMDb bucket list. I just don't know what I will say to the jury. I hope they're mad <3

I have to evict Gwen. Like, there's not even a question. She was in such a good position the whole game and she has frands on the jury. I guess the same is true of may, but I do believe Gwen played a better game. Maybe Betty poisoned the jury against her <3

Really though, I won't get a single jury vote except maybe May Parker.

Gwen, Eddie, Dock, and Sandy will for sure not vote for me, so there's the win right there . GJ May <3
Back to top Go down
J. Jonah Jameson

J. Jonah Jameson

PostSubject: Re: Extra Extra! Read All About It! Aunt May is a Straight BITCH   Extra Extra! Read All About It! Aunt May is a Straight BITCH - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 12:58 pm

This jury is laaaaaame
Back to top Go down
J. Jonah Jameson

J. Jonah Jameson

PostSubject: Re: Extra Extra! Read All About It! Aunt May is a Straight BITCH   Extra Extra! Read All About It! Aunt May is a Straight BITCH - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 1:11 pm

Sandman's question is so bad because I've honestly mixed up Spider Man and ASM Laughing
Back to top Go down
J. Jonah Jameson

J. Jonah Jameson

PostSubject: Re: Extra Extra! Read All About It! Aunt May is a Straight BITCH   Extra Extra! Read All About It! Aunt May is a Straight BITCH - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 5:48 pm

I just realized how random my this thread title is Laughing ^_^ <3 xox *giggle*
Back to top Go down
J. Jonah Jameson

J. Jonah Jameson

PostSubject: Re: Extra Extra! Read All About It! Aunt May is a Straight BITCH   Extra Extra! Read All About It! Aunt May is a Straight BITCH - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 10:57 pm

amg before this is opened up i want everyone to know that I DID care about this game, but I was totally inactive until like f9ish Laughing I don't deserve to win this game by a longshot but I still had fun.
Back to top Go down
J. Jonah Jameson

J. Jonah Jameson

PostSubject: Re: Extra Extra! Read All About It! Aunt May is a Straight BITCH   Extra Extra! Read All About It! Aunt May is a Straight BITCH - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 10:58 pm

This also makes me want to host a mystery x-men! Who's with me!?
Back to top Go down
Mary Jane
Admin
Mary Jane

PostSubject: Re: Extra Extra! Read All About It! Aunt May is a Straight BITCH   Extra Extra! Read All About It! Aunt May is a Straight BITCH - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 1:11 pm

Me!
Back to top Go down
https://mysteryspiderman.forumotion.co.uk
J. Jonah Jameson

J. Jonah Jameson

PostSubject: Re: Extra Extra! Read All About It! Aunt May is a Straight BITCH   Extra Extra! Read All About It! Aunt May is a Straight BITCH - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 12:52 pm

Quote :
Winner tonight revealed Smile.

So really in about 2 days, right?

zing!
Back to top Go down
Mary Jane
Admin
Mary Jane

PostSubject: Re: Extra Extra! Read All About It! Aunt May is a Straight BITCH   Extra Extra! Read All About It! Aunt May is a Straight BITCH - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 1:28 pm

You bitch.
Back to top Go down
https://mysteryspiderman.forumotion.co.uk
Sandman

Sandman

PostSubject: Re: Extra Extra! Read All About It! Aunt May is a Straight BITCH   Extra Extra! Read All About It! Aunt May is a Straight BITCH - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 2:35 am

lol<3

Gurl I wasn't mad at you. Voted for you to win<3<3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Extra Extra! Read All About It! Aunt May is a Straight BITCH   Extra Extra! Read All About It! Aunt May is a Straight BITCH - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Extra Extra! Read All About It! Aunt May is a Straight BITCH
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2