Cindy's Duel: Mystery Spiderman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spiderman Big Brother.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The thread where I cast my vote for President

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aunt May

Aunt May

The thread where I cast my vote for President Empty
PostSubject: The thread where I cast my vote for President   The thread where I cast my vote for President EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 9:30 pm

The first time I vote I'll go and vote for Carnage cuz I just said so.
Back to top Go down
Aunt May

Aunt May

PostSubject: Re: The thread where I cast my vote for President   The thread where I cast my vote for President EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 12:55 am

Uncle Ben
Back to top Go down
Aunt May

Aunt May

PostSubject: Re: The thread where I cast my vote for President   The thread where I cast my vote for President EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 1:09 am

Mary Jane Sad
Back to top Go down
Aunt May

Aunt May

PostSubject: Re: The thread where I cast my vote for President   The thread where I cast my vote for President EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 6:33 am

May Parker
Back to top Go down
Aunt May

Aunt May

PostSubject: Re: The thread where I cast my vote for President   The thread where I cast my vote for President EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 3:06 am

May Parker again
Back to top Go down
Aunt May

Aunt May

PostSubject: Re: The thread where I cast my vote for President   The thread where I cast my vote for President EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 6:23 pm

Gwen Sad

I don't want to vote her out but Eddie has had my back so much and she lies.
Back to top Go down
Aunt May

Aunt May

PostSubject: Re: The thread where I cast my vote for President   The thread where I cast my vote for President EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 11:13 pm

Lizard
Back to top Go down
Aunt May

Aunt May

PostSubject: Re: The thread where I cast my vote for President   The thread where I cast my vote for President EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 9:41 am

I really need more time with Gwen to convince her we need to get rid of Peter but I have to go to work and won't be back before deadline Sad

I vote to evict Spiderman Sad
Back to top Go down
Aunt May

Aunt May

PostSubject: Re: The thread where I cast my vote for President   The thread where I cast my vote for President EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 9:18 pm

I like her but I've been closer to Sandman in this game.

I vote to evict Betty.
Back to top Go down
Aunt May

Aunt May

PostSubject: Re: The thread where I cast my vote for President   The thread where I cast my vote for President EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 10:59 am

I really like both of them and I wish I could vote Octopus this round.

I vote out Sandman.
Back to top Go down
Aunt May

Aunt May

PostSubject: Re: The thread where I cast my vote for President   The thread where I cast my vote for President EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 11:38 am

I know I won so I will just vote now before I leave for work since I won't be home till late today.

Both are really nice people but one has the edge over me in the final HOH and with the jury. He's the underdog and he is loved by the jury for having vicious me pick on him for so long. He is really good in challenges while the other I believe has yet to win something. To top it all with a cherry, I have an alliance with Gwen since day 1 so with all that said.

I vote to evict Doctor Octopus.
Back to top Go down
Mary Jane
Admin
Mary Jane

PostSubject: Re: The thread where I cast my vote for President   The thread where I cast my vote for President EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 11:41 am

So you use the veto if you win?
Back to top Go down
https://mysteryspiderman.forumotion.co.uk
Aunt May

Aunt May

PostSubject: Re: The thread where I cast my vote for President   The thread where I cast my vote for President EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 11:46 am

Yes girl obviously I save my old rack of bones <3

Thanks for making me join this game. I have no clue about anything Spiderman but I had loads of fun (except for Miss Betty being a sour crust). Other than that night I had a blast and I think I gave a rather honest performance in this game.
Back to top Go down
Aunt May

Aunt May

PostSubject: Re: The thread where I cast my vote for President   The thread where I cast my vote for President EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 11:47 am

I mean you are the host and head bitch in charge but I would really really appreciate something not so Spiderman trivia for at least part 1 or 2 of final HOH so I have a chance.
Back to top Go down
Aunt May

Aunt May

PostSubject: Re: The thread where I cast my vote for President   The thread where I cast my vote for President EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 11:48 am

And just to go on about this game a bit more, I never ever thought I would be in the final 3. I really felt at the bottom of every alliance. I don't know how I did it.
Back to top Go down
Mary Jane
Admin
Mary Jane

PostSubject: Re: The thread where I cast my vote for President   The thread where I cast my vote for President EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 11:49 am

I don't its all spider man for the final 3. Thanks for joining Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
https://mysteryspiderman.forumotion.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The thread where I cast my vote for President   The thread where I cast my vote for President Empty

Back to top Go down

The thread where I cast my vote for President
Page 1 of 1