Cindy's Duel: Mystery Spiderman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spiderman Big Brother.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Identity Guesses

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Spider Man

Spider Man

Identity Guesses Empty
PostSubject: Identity Guesses   Identity Guesses EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 8:23 pm

Yeah, I know it's early, but it's better to be early than never do thiis at all, as this seems to be the popular question for the Jury Phase

Carnage = realitytvfreak2 (RTF usually randomly signs up for a game, makes a few posts, and then never shows up, so Carnage would most resemble him. Thankfully this time he didn't have an obnoxiously large avatar though.)
Back to top Go down
Spider Man

Spider Man

Identity Guesses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Identity Guesses   Identity Guesses EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 7:51 pm

Carnage = realitytvfreak2 (RTF usually randomly signs up for a game, makes a few posts, and then never shows up, so Carnage would most resemble him. Thankfully this time he didn't have an obnoxiously large avatar.)
Lily Hollister = Parawhore4 (inactivity, and Nic usually picks a girly character, as I remember when he was Meg Griffin or Cordelia Chase.)
Sandman = Dino (The "it is what it is" and the fact that he was able to win a Veto would make me think that Sandman is strong enough to be Dino.)
Back to top Go down
Spider Man

Spider Man

Identity Guesses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Identity Guesses   Identity Guesses EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 10:59 pm

Carnage = realitytvfreak2 (RTF usually randomly signs up for a game, makes a few posts, and then never shows up, so Carnage would most resemble him. Thankfully this time he didn't have an obnoxiously large avatar.)
Lily Hollister = Parawhore4 (inactivity, and Nic usually picks a girly character, as I remember when he was Meg Griffin or Cordelia Chase.)
Sandman = Dino (The "it is what it is" and the fact that he was able to win a Veto would make me think that Sandman is strong enough to be Dino.)
Jonah J. Jamesson = JB_is_awesome (JB always posts to keep him whenever he is a Post-Veto nominee.)
Back to top Go down
Spider Man

Spider Man

Identity Guesses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Identity Guesses   Identity Guesses EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 7:34 pm

Ben = realitytvfreak2 (RTF usually randomly signs up for a game, makes a few posts, and then never shows up, so Ben would most resemble him. Thankfully this time he didn't have an obnoxiously large avatar.)
Jonah J. Jamesson = JB_is_awesome (JB always posts to keep him whenever he is a Post-Veto nominee.)
Back to top Go down
Spider Man

Spider Man

Identity Guesses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Identity Guesses   Identity Guesses EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 6:13 pm

Ben = realitytvfreak2 (RTF usually randomly signs up for a game, makes a few posts, and then never shows up, so Ben would most resemble him. Thankfully this time he didn't have an obnoxiously large avatar.)
Lizard = kyogre123 (Reason up later.)
Aunt May = CaptainJimmy18 (The style in which Aunt May did her Noomination Ceremony, and the fact that she is a challenge whore, makes me think she's Jimmy.)
Back to top Go down
Spider Man

Spider Man

Identity Guesses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Identity Guesses   Identity Guesses EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 10:32 pm

Lizard = kyogre123 (Reason up later.)
Aunt May = CaptainJimmy18 (The style in which Aunt May did her Noomination Ceremony, and the fact that she is a challenge whore, makes me think she's Jimmy.)
Harry = SamCannery (The time zone difference and him saying if the challenge were at 8 AM he'd run this game.)
Back to top Go down
Spider Man

Spider Man

Identity Guesses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Identity Guesses   Identity Guesses EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 9:46 pm

Lizard = kyogre123 (He gave himself away.)
Harry = SamCannery (The time zone difference and him saying if the challenge were at 8 AM he'd run this game.)
Back to top Go down
Spider Man

Spider Man

Identity Guesses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Identity Guesses   Identity Guesses EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 5:18 pm

Aunt May = CaptainJimmy18 (The style in which Aunt May did her Nomination Ceremony, and the fact that she is a challenge whore, makes me think she's Jimmy.)
Betty Brant = Wishin_10 (Some of the stuff she says and she says them makes me think Nicole.)
Flash Thompson = Arik2745 (For the reason that he boasts a cocky attitude.)
Back to top Go down
Spider Man

Spider Man

Identity Guesses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Identity Guesses   Identity Guesses EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 8:47 pm

Aunt May = HOWdoesITfeeeeel (I originally thought Jimmy, but then I saw that she guessed Jimmy to be Doc, so I'm not going with Angie.)
Harry = SamCannery (The time zone difference and him saying if the challenges were at 8 AM he'd run this game.)
Betty Brant = Wishin_10 (Some of the stuff she says and she says them makes me think Nicole.)
Flash Thompson = Arik2745 (For the reason that he boasts a cocky attitude.)
Eddie Brock = CaptainJimmy18 (Because he does not like to have things not go his way.)
Gwen Stacy = punkrockprincess07 (Jessica can play UTR and she can make deep runs in games.)
Mary Jane Watson = Annalissa (Another person who can play under-the-radar.)
Doctor Octopus = DJMykee (Mykee is good at challenges, so I wouldn't be surprised if he was behind Doc Ock.)
May Parker = Sppoky33 (Another go-off-of-May moment.)
Amazing Spiderman = StraightLoonie (This is just me going off Aunt May's prediction.)
Michele Gonzales = SuperVixenXo (Some games, Kim just never logs in.)
Carnage = Iraheto (Because Javi usually is one of the first to go in a Mystery Game and has always been a pre-merge boot, even if he came back.)
Back to top Go down
Spider Man

Spider Man

Identity Guesses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Identity Guesses   Identity Guesses EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 8:54 pm

So the bootlist would look like this:

Aunt May (HOWdoesITfeeeeel)
Jonah Jamesson (JB_is_awesome)
Sixteenth Evicted (Eleventh Juror): Gwen Stacy (punkrockprincess07)
Fifteenth Evicted (Tenth Juror): Doctor Octopus (DJMykee)
Fourteenth Evicted (Ninth Juror): Sandman (xsourxgumxrocksx)
Thirteenth Evicted (Eighth Juror): Betty Brant (Wishin_10)
Twelfth Evicted (Seventh Juror): Spider Man (homecomingguardking)
Eleventh Evicted (Sixth Juror): The Lizard (kyogre123)
Tenth Evicted (Fifth Juror): Eddie Brock (CaptainJimmy18)
Ninth Evicted (Fourth Juror): Harry Osborn (SamCannery)
Eighth Evicted (Third Juror): May Parker (Spooky33)
Seventh Evicted (Second Juror): Amazing Spiderman (StraightLoonie)
Sixth Evicted (First Juror): Mary Jane Watson (Annalissa)
Fifth Evicted: Flash Thompson (Arik2745)
Fourth Evicted: Lily Hollister (Parawhore4)
Third Evicted: Michele Gonzales (SuperVixenXo)
Second Evicted: Uncle "UB" Ben Parker (realitytvfreak2)
First Evicted: Carnage (Iraheto)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Identity Guesses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Identity Guesses   Identity Guesses Empty

Back to top Go down

Identity Guesses
Page 1 of 1