Cindy's Duel: Mystery Spiderman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spiderman Big Brother.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Alliances...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Doctor Octopus

Doctor Octopus

Alliances... Empty
PostSubject: Alliances...   Alliances... EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 12:48 am

So I sent a message to MJ yesterday and we talked a bit and today she asked if I wanted to be in an alliance with her, Harry, and the Lizard. I'd already talked to Lizard a fair amount so I knew he was cool, and MJ seemed cool so I said I'd be down for it. I created a room for us, and I dont even know if she'd talked to the other two about it. Oh well, seems like something that should help me out in the long run.

Then I'm also in a private room with May from the other house. We were talking some during the reward challenge, so I guess thats why she started it. Always good to have someone looking out for you on the other side. Actually I've been talking to both Eddie and AS in PM's too so I'm pretty well covered. The only downside to the game so far is that by winning both challenges I'm putting a target on my head.
Back to top Go down

Alliances...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cindy's Duel: Mystery Spiderman  :: Diary Room :: Doctor Octopus-
Jump to: