Cindy's Duel: Mystery Spiderman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spiderman Big Brother.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WINNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
+9
Mary Jane Watson
Betty Brant
Eddie Brock
Doctor Octopus
Amazing Spiderman
J. Jonah Jameson
Spider Man
The Lizard
Mary Jane
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Betty Brant

Betty Brant

WINNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WINNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   WINNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 2:13 pm

Biggest surprises were Lizard, Harry, and Sandman. I kind figured the others, except Doct Oct just because I don't know him outside the game.
Back to top Go down
Sandman

Sandman

PostSubject: Re: WINNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   WINNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 2:25 pm

You're so used to Sassy John, eh?

Harry was a shock for me <3 You too Betty.
Back to top Go down
Betty Brant

Betty Brant

PostSubject: Re: WINNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   WINNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 2:37 pm

Yeah, you were so relaxed in this game. I don't know what it is about mystery games, but we're like magnets. You're like the North to my South or something. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sandman

Sandman

PostSubject: Re: WINNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   WINNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 2:39 pm

Coach and Yas was the most wtf<33333

Now this just needs to translate to nonmystery games and we're good ^_^

Oxay and Kathay, what a sexay final two btw =]
Back to top Go down
Eddie Brock

Eddie Brock

PostSubject: Re: WINNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   WINNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 2:46 pm

So my alliance consisted of Kathy, Arik, Mark, JB & myself?

Ok thats weird.
Back to top Go down
Sandman

Sandman

PostSubject: Re: WINNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   WINNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 2:50 pm

We sorta had an alliance but not really <3
Back to top Go down
The Lizard

The Lizard

PostSubject: Re: WINNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   WINNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 2:52 pm

We 3 sorta had an alliance but not really. Villains alliance <33
Back to top Go down
Betty Brant

Betty Brant

PostSubject: Re: WINNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   WINNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 3:01 pm

I was just a nutty variable all around. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Spider Man

Spider Man

PostSubject: Re: WINNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   WINNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 3:28 pm

ASM was Arik? Shocked That was surprising. I really thought Arik was playing Flash. Come to think of who actually played Flash, I had really thought that Eddie was Jimmy because of our fight, which Jimmy and I have been known to do in the past.

I knew Sandman was Dino from very early on in the game, I think maybe even the first week. That might have been because he said something about it being "it is what is" when referring to Doc Ock nominating him with Carnage. Same with Lizard, especially since I saw his screen shot in the Final 8 POV before he erased it. Ben was obvious too because of his Eviction rant.

I was glad I somewhat got along with Oxy in this game. Lalka I'm guessing was meant to be Lazaka. Glad to see her playing in another game.

2012 May being Spooky, I'm not gonna lie, I only guessed because Aunt May guessed it in her jury questions. That was also why I put ASM down as Loonie, but Betty I had down as Nicole for other reasons, same with who I thought Doc Ock was, which I put down as Mykee.
Back to top Go down
Amazing Spiderman

Amazing Spiderman

PostSubject: Re: WINNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   WINNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 3:51 pm

Eddie Brock wrote:
So my alliance consisted of Kathy, Arik, Mark, JB & myself?

This alliance would never happen again. lol
Back to top Go down
Aunt May

Aunt May

PostSubject: Re: WINNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   WINNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 5:42 pm

I am seriously stunned at many of these reveals. I was so smitten with Eddie and had no idea JJ was Oxy, he annoyed me most of the game Laughing. I'm happy with the reveals.

Thank you everyone, it turned out to be a really fun game and I love how I aligned with people who normally don't align with me.
Back to top Go down
Amazing Spiderman

Amazing Spiderman

PostSubject: Re: WINNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   WINNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 5:55 pm

Kathy <333 I so wish Eddie didnt screw me over so we could have had our Disney final rematch.
Back to top Go down
Aunt May

Aunt May

PostSubject: Re: WINNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   WINNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:05 pm

I had no idea you were Arik. No offense but I dint peg you for a shed building kind. Your more like the DJ party animal hahaha.

Eddie was my other desired F2 tho <3333
Back to top Go down
Aunt May

Aunt May

PostSubject: Re: WINNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   WINNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:06 pm

Well I found out you were ASM when you sluts kept bitching about Aunt May on skype. hahaha it was so hard keeping quiet and not busting a cap in your asses, but I think I played it off well. But by that time you were already all out of the game anyways.
Back to top Go down
Eddie Brock

Eddie Brock

PostSubject: Re: WINNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   WINNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 9:03 pm

Who was Emma Marko?
Back to top Go down
Amazing Spiderman

Amazing Spiderman

PostSubject: Re: WINNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   WINNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 9:53 pm

lol Dan hated you Kathy.

Im both a party animal and a builder. lol. I was in Florida for the start of this game and I never made it to most challenges unless I was on my phone and for the first week this game was going on I was helping my aunt build her shed.
Now let me tell you. Her daughters boyfriend lives with them and he is 22, 24 or something. And while the 2 of us (alone) are out their building the shed he is playing video games. I know it pissed her off.
Back to top Go down
Amazing Spiderman

Amazing Spiderman

PostSubject: Re: WINNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   WINNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 9:53 pm

Emma Marko was Tara's test account to see what the forum looked like from a players perspective.
Back to top Go down
Betty Brant

Betty Brant

PostSubject: Re: WINNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   WINNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 3:01 am

Amazing Spiderman wrote:
lol Betty hated you Aunt May.

Fixed. Dan could never hate his wife. I love you
Back to top Go down
Betty Brant

Betty Brant

PostSubject: Re: WINNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   WINNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 3:28 am

I personally feel that Flash deserved to win this game. He was pretty much amazing and anybody who doesn't think so is a dummy. FLASHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhh
Back to top Go down
J. Jonah Jameson

J. Jonah Jameson

PostSubject: Re: WINNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   WINNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 12:14 pm

*mwah* Cindo, are you opening up our confessionals?
Back to top Go down
Eddie Brock

Eddie Brock

PostSubject: Re: WINNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   WINNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 9:07 pm

Didn't Dan & Jimmy have a romance in this game?
Back to top Go down
Betty Brant

Betty Brant

PostSubject: Re: WINNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   WINNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 2:33 am

Betty and Flash had something, but not Dan & Jimmy. Dan would never date a Minnesotan.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WINNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   WINNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

WINNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3