Cindy's Duel: Mystery Spiderman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spiderman Big Brother.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Thank you Jesus

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aunt May

Aunt May

Thank you Jesus Empty
PostSubject: Thank you Jesus   Thank you Jesus EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 3:50 am

I do not have a free day tomorrow and I have to be up early enough so I thank the All Mighty Lord above for making me win this Veto. I was dropping out in the next hour Laughing.
Back to top Go down
Aunt May

Aunt May

Thank you Jesus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thank you Jesus   Thank you Jesus EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 12:18 am

DR AFTER HOH PART 2

I dunno what I'm gonna do if I win part 3. I've been closer to Gwen for the first half and slowly closer to Jonas for the second half since he's a lot more active now. Gwen is my girl but Jonas is easier to beat with the jury. So hard. If it's Spider-Man trivia I won't win and I bet he takes Gwen Sad.
Back to top Go down
Aunt May

Aunt May

Thank you Jesus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thank you Jesus   Thank you Jesus EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 1:43 am

Looks like Jonas will take Gwen Sad. I came so close and played such a good game for not knowing the first thing about Spider-man. I will admit I'm a bit devastated and the fact I lost on a BB trivia game. Sure most people playing games are fans of the show but I feel like a super fan while most are Survivor super fans.
Back to top Go down
Miss Gwen Stacy

Miss Gwen Stacy

Thank you Jesus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thank you Jesus   Thank you Jesus EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 1:47 am

You played a great game Smile
Back to top Go down
Aunt May

Aunt May

Thank you Jesus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thank you Jesus   Thank you Jesus EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 1:51 am

Thank you and thank you for hosting Miss Stacy.
Back to top Go down
Aunt May

Aunt May

Thank you Jesus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thank you Jesus   Thank you Jesus EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 4:17 pm

Sandman I will answer you now.

Quote :
1. Please list three good things about each juror and one bad thing.

This is a big jury. I hate you for this Wink. Sandman I just want to preface this by saying I can't be more curious about your identity. Some people I feel like I might know but you are a mystery and I ended up liking you so much, it makes me nervous to find out yours.

Amazing SM -
Nice thing #1: Strong. During this game he had to go build a shed and I found that to be pretty hot and shows he's a strong guy.
Nice thing #2: Loyal. He was always loyal to me and as far as I know he was loyal to the QP.
Nice thing #3: Approachable. I didn't feel scared to talk with him and share ideas I had. He was very inviting.
Bad thing: Oblivious. I feel like he wasn't aware of what was happening around him in this game. The wool was pulled over him easily by Eddie.

Mary Jane:
Nice thing #1: Friendly. Mary Jane was a really friendly girl and she could have turned into a legit social threat.
Nice thing #2: Nice: I don't think Mary Jane had a mean bone in her body.
Nice thing #3 Classy: Mary Jane took her eviction and eviction week with class.
Bad thing: Naive. I think you trusted some of the wrong people in this game or made the wrong alliances.

Harry:
Nice thing #1: Charming. Harry had a way about him that was very charming and appealing. Something drew me to him the minute he said hello.
Nice thing #2: Knowledgeable. Harry seemed to be a power challenge player when he was there for them and sounds like he knows about this theme.
Nice thing #3: Sweet: Like Mary Jane I don't think Harry was a mean person, I feel like he wouldn't hurt a fly.
Bad thing: Distracted. I found a few times you thought he was here for the challenge and then he would just be gone once it started. He had the potential to go far in this game but was too distracted I assume with real life but I don't know.

May Parker:
Nice thing #1:
Nice thing #2
Nice thing #3
Bad thing

Spider Man:
Nice thing #1
Nice thing #2
Nice thing #3
Bad thing

Eddie:
Nice thing #1