Cindy's Duel: Mystery Spiderman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spiderman Big Brother.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I just cant say enough WOW to Betty

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aunt May

Aunt May

I just cant say enough WOW to Betty Empty
PostSubject: I just cant say enough WOW to Betty   I just cant say enough WOW to Betty EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 11:04 pm

She spends half the fucking game not showing up and begging for me to keep her safe and not vote her off. She becomes active and just decides everyone she claims as an ally owes to lick her ass.

I FACKING HAVE ALLIANCES WITH OTHERS MORE THAN YOU. The minute my F2 (Amazing Spiderman) left my game changed. The Quack Pack was no longer and even my other F2 didn't last long (Eddie). Betty was causing drama with all these alliances she was outting. I don't appreciate her gameplay, I didn't care to be a part of all that drama and that's why I never got involved. I got closer with Sandman and Jonas. I was always close to Gwen so that became my core alliance.

PLEASE REMOVE THE FUCKING ANAL BEADS SHOVED UP YOUR ASS SO FAR UP.

The thing I hate most about people is unwarranted self entitlement. This bitch is nothing special and acts like voting her out was a war crime and treason against my country. NO cow your not that important to this game, you were always just a vote or an easy pawn.

I can just imagine that bitch popping off in the jury house like this even matters.
Back to top Go down
Aunt May

Aunt May

PostSubject: Re: I just cant say enough WOW to Betty   I just cant say enough WOW to Betty EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 12:16 am

LMAO at this fucking jury. It's so pathetic to lose your mind so goddam much over a game. They act like this is their life so I feel sad. I remember losing a game not too long ago and not even making finals after playing super hard and I didn't act like a stupid cunt. I guess they are accomplishing their goal cuz this is making me feel so over this game.
Back to top Go down
Aunt May

Aunt May

PostSubject: Re: I just cant say enough WOW to Betty   I just cant say enough WOW to Betty EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 2:45 am

I have never seen someone take a stupid online game so personal. it's even worst that I never had a finals deal with this person. I know who they are and this is turning me off them very very badly. To get so mean over a game and to act like it was a personal and direct attack when all I did is cast a vote against them is ridiculous. If that's how they treat people over a vote I can't be supportive of that kind of behaviour. I grew up0 a lot in the last while and if my friends can't be mature I don't have time or patience for this.

He can suck my titties. This is just insane.
Back to top Go down
Aunt May

Aunt May

PostSubject: Re: I just cant say enough WOW to Betty   I just cant say enough WOW to Betty EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 3:08 am

Aunt May
Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:05 pm Topic: Re: Hi Gwen

And that she's acting like she was taking me to finals. Sounds like you were closer to her than she was to me. And you did want her out too but good play on making her think it was me calling all the shots, .

Gwen Stacy
Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:49 pm Topic: Re: Hi Gwen

Tell me <3 I'm kinda daft so unless you blatantly tell me who you are I probably wouldn't pick up on it

Gwen Stacy
Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:49 pm Topic: Re: Hi Gwen

The funny thing is strategically, she was in a good spot and she was going to need to go eventually just because she would be a jury threat. She really was a great player so I'm kinda surprised that she is taking this so hard.

Aunt May
Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:47 pm Topic: Re: Hi Gwen

There's something else that really annoys me about Betty but it could reveal my identity if I talk about it. I don't know this is just very sour and stupid.

Gwen Stacy
Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:43 pm Topic: Re: Hi Gwen

It's a game. I understand her being ticked but you had to do what you felt was best for you.

Aunt May
Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:40 pm Topic: Re: Hi Gwen

She is from another world insane. I'm just here playing a game and this bitch is making it so personal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I just cant say enough WOW to Betty   I just cant say enough WOW to Betty Empty

Back to top Go down

I just cant say enough WOW to Betty
Page 1 of 1