Cindy's Duel: Mystery Spiderman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spiderman Big Brother.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Flint's Head of Houeshold Ceremony Part II

Go down 
+3
Aunt May
Spider Man
Sandman
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Sandman

Sandman

Flint's Head of Houeshold Ceremony Part II Empty
PostSubject: Flint's Head of Houeshold Ceremony Part II   Flint's Head of Houeshold Ceremony Part II EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 11:50 pm

I hope none of you take this personally. You all voted to keep me in the game last week so it sucks that I have to even do this.

I won't be giving out keys because Fast Forward days just have nominations like that. I choose to nominate Spider-man and Jonah Jameson.

Spiderman, you nominated me last week and that's all I can base this decision on.It's nothing personal though and we've spoken about that since so don't feel like it's a personal vendetta or anything.

Jonah, we haven't exchanged any words at all in this game and even though I do appreciate you voting to keep me in last week, I feel like the lack of communication between you and I cannot overcome other factors.

With that said, I don't have any targets. Both of you are pretty cool but the numbers are dwindling and there's not much options. Don't be mad <3
Back to top Go down
Spider Man

Spider Man

PostSubject: Re: Flint's Head of Houeshold Ceremony Part II   Flint's Head of Houeshold Ceremony Part II EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 11:51 pm

I'm not mad. I understand. Smile
Back to top Go down
Aunt May

Aunt May

PostSubject: Re: Flint's Head of Houeshold Ceremony Part II   Flint's Head of Houeshold Ceremony Part II EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 11:53 pm

Best wishes to Jonas and Peter.
Back to top Go down
Gwen Stacy

Gwen Stacy

PostSubject: Re: Flint's Head of Houeshold Ceremony Part II   Flint's Head of Houeshold Ceremony Part II EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 11:53 pm

Good Luck nominees!
Back to top Go down
Miss Gwen Stacy

Miss Gwen Stacy

PostSubject: Re: Flint's Head of Houeshold Ceremony Part II   Flint's Head of Houeshold Ceremony Part II EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 11:58 pm

OK. POV starting at 10:03 PM in the POV section.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Octopus

Doctor Octopus

PostSubject: Re: Flint's Head of Houeshold Ceremony Part II   Flint's Head of Houeshold Ceremony Part II EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 11:58 pm

Good luck noms!
Back to top Go down
Betty Brant

Betty Brant

PostSubject: Re: Flint's Head of Houeshold Ceremony Part II   Flint's Head of Houeshold Ceremony Part II EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 12:26 am

Good luck, guys.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flint's Head of Houeshold Ceremony Part II   Flint's Head of Houeshold Ceremony Part II Empty

Back to top Go down

Flint's Head of Houeshold Ceremony Part II
Page 1 of 1