Cindy's Duel: Mystery Spiderman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spiderman Big Brother.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Spiderman BB: Week 1

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mary Jane Watson

Mary Jane Watson

Spiderman BB: Week 1 Empty
PostSubject: Spiderman BB: Week 1   Spiderman BB: Week 1 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 12:29 am

So tonight was the reward challenge and picking of the houses. I sucked at the reward challenge. WAHHH! Sad Dr. Octopus & the Amazing Spiderman won and got to pick their housemates randomly. Before the houses were chosen, Aunt May PMed me wanting an alliance with me, her, & The Amazing Spiderman. I told her I was down, and I really am because that sounds like a great alliance. They both seem really cool & they both are strong competitors so I think they would make great alies. Unfortunately, we are not in the same houses. Sad I didn't even get Spiderman lol, who I made an alliance with like day 1 or 2. So I had to make an all new alliance which now includes Lizard and hopefully Harry(who hasn't wrote me back yet). Hopefully I can stay safe until I can get with Aunt May & amazing spiderman again.
Back to top Go down
Mary Jane Watson

Mary Jane Watson

PostSubject: Re: Spiderman BB: Week 1   Spiderman BB: Week 1 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 8:59 pm

I am totally throwing tonights HOH. I am scared if I win, my alliance in this house will want me to nominate an allly in the other house and then I might get caught playing both sides, so it is best that I don't win it. I feel pretty safe this round. I just hope none of my allies go up.
Back to top Go down
Mary Jane Watson

Mary Jane Watson

PostSubject: Re: Spiderman BB: Week 1   Spiderman BB: Week 1 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 3:26 pm

Sandman won the POV. I tried really hard to get it and make sure noms stay the same, but I couldn't pull it off. Hopefully one of my allies doesn't go up. Maybe it will be Jonah...since I think that was one of the people he was originally considering.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spiderman BB: Week 1   Spiderman BB: Week 1 Empty

Back to top Go down

Spiderman BB: Week 1
Page 1 of 1