Cindy's Duel: Mystery Spiderman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spiderman Big Brother.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Spiderman HOH 7 Merged

Go down 
+10
Doctor Octopus
Harry Osborn
Mary Jane
Betty Brant
The Lizard
Eddie Brock
Amazing Spiderman
Aunt May
Spider Man
Miss Gwen Stacy
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
The Lizard

The Lizard

Spiderman HOH 7 Merged - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spiderman HOH 7 Merged   Spiderman HOH 7 Merged - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 11:07 pm

MARY JANE CHECK MY DIARY ROOM. Kthanks. <3
Back to top Go down
Betty Brant

Betty Brant

PostSubject: Re: Spiderman HOH 7 Merged   Spiderman HOH 7 Merged - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 11:08 pm

No, you're just as expendable as May Parker is. They're just going to use whoever wins HOH to target the other alliance. So, if May Parker or Lizard wins immunity in the future, expect to go up... though you may have to keep your eyes on Amazing Spiderman as well.

<3
Back to top Go down
May Parker

May Parker

PostSubject: Re: Spiderman HOH 7 Merged   Spiderman HOH 7 Merged - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 11:08 pm

lmao obviously I'm expendable to an alliance that doesn't exist, dumbass. I HAVE NO ALLIES
Back to top Go down
Betty Brant

Betty Brant

PostSubject: Re: Spiderman HOH 7 Merged   Spiderman HOH 7 Merged - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 11:09 pm

May Parker, honey, a former ally of your's just outed you. You seriously cannot be this stupid to think that this alliance would have gone under-the-radar so long, right?

Back to top Go down
Betty Brant

Betty Brant

PostSubject: Re: Spiderman HOH 7 Merged   Spiderman HOH 7 Merged - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 11:12 pm

I would also like everyone to question Flash's motive here. Why would he expose a fake alliance for absolutely no reason? It doesn't make sense for a reason... and that reason is that the alliance is NOT fake. It's real, people.

REAL
Back to top Go down
Betty Brant

Betty Brant

PostSubject: Re: Spiderman HOH 7 Merged   Spiderman HOH 7 Merged - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 11:14 pm

I was hoping that I wouldn't have to do this, but Flash and I took a lot of time talking about the threat Gwen is and here's the confirmation.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I guess this is fake too, huh? lol!
Back to top Go down
Harry Osborn

Harry Osborn

PostSubject: Re: Spiderman HOH 7 Merged   Spiderman HOH 7 Merged - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 11:16 pm

oh shit
Back to top Go down
Betty Brant

Betty Brant

PostSubject: Re: Spiderman HOH 7 Merged   Spiderman HOH 7 Merged - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 11:16 pm

And the dawn rises. Smile
Back to top Go down
Betty Brant

Betty Brant

PostSubject: Re: Spiderman HOH 7 Merged   Spiderman HOH 7 Merged - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 11:20 pm

And, by the way, Gwen.,.. honey, what is wrong with you wearing such an awful outfit to school? Didn't your parents teach you how to dress better? You look like a fucking slut with that short skirt above the knees. Aunt May should slap you.

Just saying Razz
Back to top Go down
May Parker

May Parker

PostSubject: Re: Spiderman HOH 7 Merged   Spiderman HOH 7 Merged - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 11:27 pm

I've done photoshop that looked better than that tbh. And Flash would life for you if you and him are good friends outside of this game obvi
Back to top Go down
Betty Brant

Betty Brant

PostSubject: Re: Spiderman HOH 7 Merged   Spiderman HOH 7 Merged - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 11:31 pm

Except that you know very well that I'm NOT lying. I recall you even telling me that you were in a big alliance, so don't tell me that you're not aligned with a group. And don't even dare bring the issue of identities up when I didn't even talk to Flash Thompson outside of the game.

You out of anyone should have the most reason to whine, seeing as your alliance has just been exposed. It puts a target on you, and that's exactly what needs to happen seeing as I'm only trying to convince the others of what they've not been seeing.

Those who were both in the Mary Jane house AND the 2012 crowd will ride the wave, while letting people like Sandman and Eddie Brock do all their dirty work for them. Then, they'll cut you loose mid-jury. Guaranteed.

We've got some big liars all up in this business, but luckily I'm not one of them.

Last edited by Betty Brant on Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sandman

Sandman

PostSubject: Re: Spiderman HOH 7 Merged   Spiderman HOH 7 Merged - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 11:31 pm

I know whose laptop that belongs to.
Back to top Go down
May Parker

May Parker

PostSubject: Re: Spiderman HOH 7 Merged   Spiderman HOH 7 Merged - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 11:34 pm

Actually I know that you are lying
Back to top Go down
Betty Brant

Betty Brant

PostSubject: Re: Spiderman HOH 7 Merged   Spiderman HOH 7 Merged - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 11:36 pm

You haven't shown a grain of proof that it doesn't exist, so your opinion means shit. The bottom line is, you can't show that it doesn't exist because it does exist. I even had a former member who has nothing to gain or lose by this matter confirm it all to you, so if everyone chooses to be fucking BLIND to it and gets burned by their ignorance, then Gwen Stacy and Amazing Spiderman deserve to sit there at the end.

Last edited by Betty Brant on Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
May Parker

May Parker

PostSubject: Re: Spiderman HOH 7 Merged   Spiderman HOH 7 Merged - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 11:37 pm

I don't have to prove anything because I know that you're full of shit and so does everyone else!
Back to top Go down
Betty Brant

Betty Brant

PostSubject: Re: Spiderman HOH 7 Merged   Spiderman HOH 7 Merged - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 11:39 pm

That's funny, the private messages that I have gotten have said otherwise. Razz
Back to top Go down
May Parker

May Parker

PostSubject: Re: Spiderman HOH 7 Merged   Spiderman HOH 7 Merged - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 11:40 pm

Well I'm happy for you, but everyone should know that you are full of shit. You're obviously just desperate and grasping at straws to throw me under the bus to make it easier for you to stay! Your game is tired and weak bitch
Back to top Go down
Betty Brant

Betty Brant

PostSubject: Re: Spiderman HOH 7 Merged   Spiderman HOH 7 Merged - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 11:42 pm

I honestly couldn't care less if I leave, to be honest. I made that abundantly clear in my first stint on the block when I tanned the entire time. I didn't do any campaigning to save myself, and I was kept around. Then, Flash filled me in on everything and I've been trying to convince people to see the bigger picture since.
Back to top Go down
Spider Man

Spider Man

PostSubject: Re: Spiderman HOH 7 Merged   Spiderman HOH 7 Merged - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 11:44 pm

The only thing I would have to say to that is I don't know whether or not I should believe that. There was another Mystery Game where somebody was able to edit their votes without the "Edited" thing appearing at the bottom. So my question is how can we know that that screen cap is genuine or not?
Back to top Go down
Betty Brant

Betty Brant

PostSubject: Re: Spiderman HOH 7 Merged   Spiderman HOH 7 Merged - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 11:46 pm

Spider Man, the only reason Flash Thompson left was because I suspect this 2012 alliance spans across two houses and therefore had no numbers to save him. Now that they're all together, they're a happy family and will pick people off. The Mary Jane House is nothing but a mere illusion to keep you, Sandman, Eddie, Aunt May and presumably J. Jonah in line to pick off the stragglers.
Back to top Go down
The Lizard

The Lizard

PostSubject: Re: Spiderman HOH 7 Merged   Spiderman HOH 7 Merged - Page 8 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 12:36 am

So I went out and had nice Chinese for supper. Mmmm, beef fried rice.

Oh, Betty is still whining? Must be her time of the month.
Back to top Go down
Betty Brant

Betty Brant

PostSubject: Re: Spiderman HOH 7 Merged   Spiderman HOH 7 Merged - Page 8 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 12:57 am

You're such an idiot. Newsflash, bud: One of your allies just admitted to me in private that it's a true alliance. You're the true fool here though for denying it. You know that I'm right and while you can accuse me of whining all you want, deep down in that stone-cold heart of your's, you know that I am telling the God's honest truth.

Evict me, accuse me of whining, I don't give a fuck. The fact of the matter is, you are in an alliance that has now been exposed and people are now seeing your true colors for the first time. Good luck with it.
Back to top Go down
Betty Brant

Betty Brant

PostSubject: Re: Spiderman HOH 7 Merged   Spiderman HOH 7 Merged - Page 8 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 1:01 am

It's a fun day when an alliance crumbles in on itself. One of your member's just sold all of you out, just as Flash did a week or so ago. Keep denying it all you want, but perhaps you guys should be questioning your own allies because they're the ones with the big mouths.
Back to top Go down
Gwen Stacy

Gwen Stacy

PostSubject: Re: Spiderman HOH 7 Merged   Spiderman HOH 7 Merged - Page 8 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 1:10 am

Laughing Well since I'm clearly HBIC I command everyone to quit, go to the jury, and vote for me to win <3

You here me? Those are orders.
Back to top Go down
Betty Brant

Betty Brant

PostSubject: Re: Spiderman HOH 7 Merged   Spiderman HOH 7 Merged - Page 8 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 1:12 am

Embrace the role, girlfriend. I love HBsIC, and at least you're owning it unlike Lizard above. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spiderman HOH 7 Merged   Spiderman HOH 7 Merged - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Spiderman HOH 7 Merged
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next