Cindy's Duel: Mystery Spiderman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spiderman Big Brother.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

CHALLENGE THREAD

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Betty Brant

Betty Brant

CHALLENGE THREAD Empty
PostSubject: CHALLENGE THREAD   CHALLENGE THREAD EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 1:47 pm

My Superhero
Mamma Mia

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
^so hawt

This is obviously a play on the famous hit by ABBA and A*Teens "Mamma Mia!", but I do think the song gave me an interesting idea for a hardcore superhero. Women and men constantly have their hearts broken from unfaithful partners, and some people who are done wrong repeatedly never seem to learn. The heartbreakers will continue to break hearts, and those they hurt will just keep coming back for more under the assumption that the heartbreaker will change. It's a vicious cycle that never seems to end, and that's where Mamma Mia enters into the picture.

Mamma Mia is a hot, sexy Latin woman wearing a scantily clad superhero outfit. She'd ideally have a hot name like Verónica Mendez who simply only goes by Mamma Mia to everyone else. I'd make her ideally 34 years of age, which is young enough to be still hot but old enough to have some serious life experiences. It would be a cliché, but Verónica would look sort of unsexy in her everyday, professional life. (Think Peter Parker before he became Spiderman). She'd wear granny sweatshirts, cat eyeglasses, and other unsexy things. This is a large reason why her crush, Adam Rolly (a very handsome colleague), barely notices her in everyday life. Verónica would work as a social worker, since she herself had a rotten upbringing and would want to help other unfortunate souls overcome it the way she did.

Mamma Mia's powers are many. She can not only read the dirty thoughts of unfaithful partners, but she can also transport herself through air at a milisecond's notice. She also has superhuman strength and will kick the asses of anyone who hurts others and are unfaithful partners. My favorite power of her's is perhaps her "flash power" - where she rips off her top and have pervy men stare at her boobs and get seriously hypnotized, which allows Mamma Mia to distract them from the wrongdoing they are currently doing. This let's her hand out their punishment, whatever that may be, with ease. Her main villain are all the unfaithful and self-centered assholes out in the world, but her worst enemy is probably her father. More on that will be explained below.

A primary focus of Verónica will be dealing with not only her dating life but also the dating life of her friends, co-workers, clients, and rivals. As a social worker, Verónica comes across boats of mistreated women, men, and children. When Verónica was a teenager, her father was a cheating asshole who ends up murdering her mother during a fight one night. Verónica was very close to her mother and took her death very hard, and she forever held a hatred for her father because she knew what kind of a bastard he was. When she started seeing a grief counselor, she got really close to him and soon discovered papers that revealed that he was more than he appeared. He was more like a mad scientist experimenting with supernatural powers. Basically, he was a grief counselor to pay the bills. The scientist was at first floored at being discovered, but he soon decided to let Verónica become a superhero since he knew that she wanted to prevent other people from falling victim to an unfaithful partner the way her mother did. Verónica's favorite song growing up was "Mamma Mia!", so this is where her superhero name came along because it summed up what she stood against most as a person.

Mamma Mia may not look too scary, but due to her superb strength and agility, she never crossed paths with an opponent whose ass she couldn't end up kicking in the end. There would be other supervillains that she'd cross paths with, so she'd obviously be faced with a plethora of challenges but Mamma Mia has the looks, the brains, and the brawn to overcome them in the end.
Back to top Go down
Betty Brant

Betty Brant

CHALLENGE THREAD Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHALLENGE THREAD   CHALLENGE THREAD EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 3:40 pm

So, what did that shitty judge give me as a score? -_-
Back to top Go down
Mary Jane
Admin
Mary Jane

CHALLENGE THREAD Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHALLENGE THREAD   CHALLENGE THREAD EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 6:10 pm

1/10.
Back to top Go down
https://mysteryspiderman.forumotion.co.uk
Betty Brant

Betty Brant

CHALLENGE THREAD Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHALLENGE THREAD   CHALLENGE THREAD EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 6:16 pm

What a whore, lmao.

That's what I get for procrastinating, though. XD
Back to top Go down
Mary Jane
Admin
Mary Jane

CHALLENGE THREAD Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHALLENGE THREAD   CHALLENGE THREAD EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 6:16 pm

I liked her if I am honest.
Back to top Go down
Betty Brant

Betty Brant

CHALLENGE THREAD Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHALLENGE THREAD   CHALLENGE THREAD EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 6:18 pm

I kept putting it off and off, and I admit that it's a bit awkward upon rereading it. I did it like an hour before the deadline.

I should delete it so that people don't come in here and point and laugh at me. Razz
Back to top Go down
Mary Jane
Admin
Mary Jane

CHALLENGE THREAD Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHALLENGE THREAD   CHALLENGE THREAD EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 6:22 pm

I got a saved copy anyway lol.
Back to top Go down
Betty Brant

Betty Brant

CHALLENGE THREAD Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHALLENGE THREAD   CHALLENGE THREAD EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 6:23 pm

O_O

Are you planning to use it to blackmail me in the near future? I smell a conspiracy theory!
Back to top Go down
Mary Jane
Admin
Mary Jane

CHALLENGE THREAD Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHALLENGE THREAD   CHALLENGE THREAD EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 6:28 pm

Maybe Wink. No I saved them so the judges could score them.
Back to top Go down
Betty Brant

Betty Brant

CHALLENGE THREAD Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHALLENGE THREAD   CHALLENGE THREAD EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 10:03 pm

1. May Parker
Back to top Go down
Betty Brant

Betty Brant

CHALLENGE THREAD Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHALLENGE THREAD   CHALLENGE THREAD EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 10:06 pm

2. Flash Thompson
Back to top Go down
Betty Brant

Betty Brant

CHALLENGE THREAD Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHALLENGE THREAD   CHALLENGE THREAD EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 10:11 pm

3. Uncle Ben
Back to top Go down
Betty Brant

Betty Brant

CHALLENGE THREAD Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHALLENGE THREAD   CHALLENGE THREAD EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 10:14 pm

4. Eddie Brock
Back to top Go down
Betty Brant

Betty Brant

CHALLENGE THREAD Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHALLENGE THREAD   CHALLENGE THREAD EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 10:18 pm

5. Gwen Stacy
Back to top Go down
Betty Brant

Betty Brant

CHALLENGE THREAD Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHALLENGE THREAD   CHALLENGE THREAD EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 10:25 pm

6. NO
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

CHALLENGE THREAD Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHALLENGE THREAD   CHALLENGE THREAD Empty

Back to top Go down

CHALLENGE THREAD
Page 1 of 1