Cindy's Duel: Mystery Spiderman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spiderman Big Brother.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lily Hollister: The E True Hollywood Story

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lily Hollister

Lily Hollister

Lily Hollister: The E True Hollywood Story Empty
PostSubject: Lily Hollister: The E True Hollywood Story   Lily Hollister: The E True Hollywood Story EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 3:42 pm

Hehe. Really this is my diary room. So far I think everyone really likes me. The cast seems to have enjoyed the open bar, and everyone seems so sweet. I really like Mrs Parker(2012), she has a spunk to her and is feisty. With that kind of attitude, she would fit right in with the older women at my father's country club. Also my old beau Harry is here. Hopefully I can bring back the spark that was a lit in our relationship.

NOT FOR EPISODE CONFESSIONAL:

In other words, i am being so extra fucking sweet and it makes me want to gag. Aunt May, the Sally Fields one, was a douchebag, but by putting on sugar ontop of this sweet phonyass act, she is taking a liking to me. I think. I messaged her and Harry about working together with me. Lets see how it goes. Also, I am so annoying lmao everyone probably hates me.
Back to top Go down
Lily Hollister

Lily Hollister

PostSubject: Re: Lily Hollister: The E True Hollywood Story   Lily Hollister: The E True Hollywood Story EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 1:48 pm

I fixed the PM issue. Thanks for informing me.
Back to top Go down
Mary Jane
Admin
Mary Jane

PostSubject: Re: Lily Hollister: The E True Hollywood Story   Lily Hollister: The E True Hollywood Story EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 2:01 pm

No problem.
Back to top Go down
https://mysteryspiderman.forumotion.co.uk
Lily Hollister

Lily Hollister

PostSubject: Re: Lily Hollister: The E True Hollywood Story   Lily Hollister: The E True Hollywood Story EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 3:19 pm

Identity Guesses Thus Far:

Doctor Octopus - CaptainJimmy18, his love for emma stone shows
Aunt May 2012 - Alrmw22, just a guess
Mary Jane - xCindyLennoxFanAlwaysx, a little bird told me.
Back to top Go down
Mary Jane
Admin
Mary Jane

PostSubject: Re: Lily Hollister: The E True Hollywood Story   Lily Hollister: The E True Hollywood Story EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 3:23 pm

I have been found out!
Back to top Go down
Lily Hollister

Lily Hollister

PostSubject: Re: Lily Hollister: The E True Hollywood Story   Lily Hollister: The E True Hollywood Story EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 2:57 pm

I was away for the first week because of Labor Day. I am back though.
Back to top Go down
Lily Hollister

Lily Hollister

PostSubject: Re: Lily Hollister: The E True Hollywood Story   Lily Hollister: The E True Hollywood Story EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 1:46 pm

I have been speaking to Harry a little. He is the sweetest thing! I like Mrs. Parker as well. She is nice, but we haven't spoken much. The house greeted me and they were all so nice. I really like my house and hope to become very close with them, though I don't know who is being sincere just yet.

NOT FOR EPISODES:

Speaking to Harry is easy, cool guy. May seems to be coming off a bit fake to me though. The house greeted me which was so fucking nice and all, but I know they all already have other alliances and will boot my ass out quickly.
Back to top Go down
Lily Hollister

Lily Hollister

PostSubject: Re: Lily Hollister: The E True Hollywood Story   Lily Hollister: The E True Hollywood Story EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 1:54 pm

Well boo. I am on the block this week and I don't think I can make it for the veto tonight. Well, it is what it is. Hopefully I stay over Michele. I haven't met the girl, but I still wish her the best. I'm not sure who will vote for whom, but I am not going to ask for votes. It's their vote and they will do what they will. If it means I leave, I accept that.
Back to top Go down
Lily Hollister

Lily Hollister

PostSubject: Re: Lily Hollister: The E True Hollywood Story   Lily Hollister: The E True Hollywood Story EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 1:55 pm

NOT FOR EPISODES:

FUCK THAT COCKSUCKER, NOMINATE ME! Meh, my own fault whatevers. Clearly it's jealousy and sexist lmao. If I leave, idc since I'm leaving tomorrow for a week.
Back to top Go down
Lily Hollister

Lily Hollister

PostSubject: Re: Lily Hollister: The E True Hollywood Story   Lily Hollister: The E True Hollywood Story EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 12:41 pm

So just waiting to find out about eviction. I hear I'm staying. Lets see if that's true or not. I'm not going to be here next week due to unrelated reasons, so I told Harry, the sweet kid he is, that I'd have the host randomize my vote if for some weird reason my house loses and I actually don't end up on the block and out the door. I said however, I would also tell the host that if Harry is on the block and I'm not, that my vote for eviction will be cast on anybody he is up against so he stays in the game. I mean it too. I know I'm not lasting long, but I'd like to see Harry win this.

I'm obviously not his number one lol but he's the only one I'm talking to and he is very charismatic, so more power to him.

NOT FOR EPISODES:

Yeah so as I said, randomized voting unless Harry is on the block.
Back to top Go down
Lily Hollister

Lily Hollister

PostSubject: Re: Lily Hollister: The E True Hollywood Story   Lily Hollister: The E True Hollywood Story EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 1:32 pm

Just saw the creative challenge. fuck me wish I saw like yesterday. that sucks. - not for episodes
Back to top Go down
Mary Jane
Admin
Mary Jane

PostSubject: Re: Lily Hollister: The E True Hollywood Story   Lily Hollister: The E True Hollywood Story EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 10:02 pm

D7 Female

H - 80
A - 7
D - 7
S - 78
C - 2

D4 Male

H - 34
A - 3
D - 2
S - 79
C - 8.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lily Hollister: The E True Hollywood Story   Lily Hollister: The E True Hollywood Story Empty

Back to top Go down

Lily Hollister: The E True Hollywood Story
Page 1 of 1